Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:28 PM
Default Maid only shows up once?
I have the Gardener package, NraasDebug, NraasMasterController, NraasTraveler installed. The problem is that the maid only shows up once. Even if I call and cancel, then rehire, the maid never shows up. I think I had this problem once in the past, and the Traveler mod fixed it? However, I seem to be experiencing it again.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 3:27 AM Last edited by igazor : 24th Jun 2019 at 3:56 AM.
Traveler is a wonderful mod, but I don't see how it can have any impact on maid service. Perhaps it was a different NRaas mod at the time such as Overwatch or GoHere that affects world lot routing?

I would suggest, as a test and not to be saved if you don't want to, removing the Gardener mod and clearing the scriptCache file to see if that allows the maid to show up more than once. If so, then you know that, at least in this world or this ongoing game, the dispatches of both kinds of Service Sims are somehow interfering with each other. If doing this makes no difference, then possibly your maid after the first day is materializing in a place that they then cannot route out of to get to your sim's house.