Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 2:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Unable to be a witch
Hopefully I'm posting in the right spot, if I'm not sorry.

Anywho, I've finally gotten around to playing with Apartment Life. What I was really excited about was becoming a witch or warlock. I've gotten my sim to the point where she is the witch's BFF but I still don't have the option to ask her to show me the path. Should I wait a while longer to see if some passing time will help? I've patched the game and all of my mods are working fine, so I'm not too sure what exactly could be the problem.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheNyx
Hopefully I'm posting in the right spot, if I'm not sorry.

Anywho, I've finally gotten around to playing with Apartment Life. What I was really excited about was becoming a witch or warlock. I've gotten my sim to the point where she is the witch's BFF but I still don't have the option to ask her to show me the path. Should I wait a while longer to see if some passing time will help? I've patched the game and all of my mods are working fine, so I'm not too sure what exactly could be the problem.

Thanks.

Is the witch you have befriended labeled as "infallibly good" or "atrociously bad?" Only those rank witches can help you. Lower rank witches cannot teach you.

If so--have you gone to the "ask" option, then chosen "show me the ways of the light/or darkness?"
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 7:21 PM
GO, I`m *pretty* sure that "infallibly good" and "atrociously bad" are indications of ALIGNMENT only, as I have had a Witch who was Infallibly Good without having maximized her power. On the other hand, I have had a Good Witch who was NOT Infallibly Good max out her power and learn the Magus Mutatus spell that converts Mortals to Witches. She spent a LOT of time crafting reagents, as she was also a Vampyre PlantSim; she would craft reagents all day long in her windowless room, taking shower breaks as needed.

Also, I have been given to understand that the Ask option does NOT come up until a certail Long Time Relationship score is achieved. What that score might be, however, I do not know.

...but what does this have to do with "Game Play - Free Time Only"? Shouldn`t it be "Game Play - Apartment Life Only"?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank