Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:34 PM
Oh, not ANOTHER clown who believes that liar!!!! Maybe she should move far, far away .... to Brooklyn! Though probably with her luck, she'll meet Martin's friends there, too.

Or, as Joanne1977 wrote, is he just going to pay Martin a little visit? Oh, please update soon!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:20 PM

I'll update tomorrow. Promise. :P

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:35 PM
Hey I just read this all...wow poor Michelle! Does Lorenzo dont belive her or is he out for revenge? Nice work.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
#29 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:39 PM
Oh no! That's terrible, I hope she finds a good guy who understands her...she deserves it.
#30 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:06 PM
!!!
I'm so hooked on this story!
I can't wait for the next update. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:12 PM
It makes me so happy to hear that you are enjoying my story!

Alright, I'll update later today instead. Chapter 5 is ready anyway, and it's one of my favourites.

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
#32 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:07 PM
:dance:
I can't wait!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:46 PM
NOTE: This chapter contains WooHoo and also partial nudity (only a little). :P

Chapter 5: It Gets Serious

“Please, Lorenzo… don’t go! I’m so sorry!”

Lorenzo looked at me; his dark eyes seemed so angry yet still balanced.

“I have to go. I’m gonna kill that Martin!”

What? Was I hearing this correctly? He wasn’t mad at me? He was mad at Martin. Suddenly I got overflowed with emotions and started sobbing right then and there.

Lorenzo ran over to hold me and wiped the tears off my face. “What’s the matter, sweetie?” he asked in a very soft voice.

“I… I thought… I thought you were mad at me…” I cried.

“What? How could I be mad at YOU? You didn’t do anything wrong! Besides… I could never be mad at you. I love you. Don’t you know that?” And I did know it. I told him that I loved him too – that was the very first time we’d said that – and then I kissed him tenderly.

“But I still have to go, you know” he said in a calm manner. “I have to kick Martin’s @$$. And Peter’s too. Nobody does that kind of thing without any punishment. Especially not to you.”

“Just forget it… it was a long time ago. Besides, you could get hurt” I said, trying to convince him to stay. At first it didn't work at all – he was very worked up and incredibly angry! – but after begging him to stay for a while, it did the trick. We sat down on the couch again, cuddling and chatting a little about all sorts of things. He always knew how to make me smile and feel good about myself.

Suddenly I felt so sure of this relationship that I wanted to take it to the next level – so I kissed him. First softly, then more passionate. He moved a little away from me, studying my eyes. Then he kissed me with more feeling that I had ever felt before, causing all my nerves to tingle and sparkle.

He gently led me down on the couch where we made out for the first time.

I felt my urge for him rising and asked him if we should move this into the bedroom. He willingly followed me.

The night we spent together was exhilarating. Sparks flowed, fireworks exploded, and my love for him rose to an incredible level. I wasn’t nervous at all, and my memory of the rape was far, far away from my mind as Lorenzo and I merged into one.

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:53 PM
:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: he beleived her! :cdance: :thumb:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:02 PM
Yaaaay!

#36 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:25 PM
Yay!!
:dance:

She deserves this guy. :D
I hope nothing bad happens!
#37 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:29 PM
Oh no, my "somthingbadisgonnahappen" sences are tingeling, but yay, alteast she can be happy now!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:33 PM
This is really awsome and he believed her he believed her!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 7:11 PM
Chapter 6: The Next Morning

That next morning I found myself lying in Lorenzo’s arms with a happy smile on my face. I looked at the clock – it was already 11 am. I guessed it must have been pretty late last night. Lorenzo was already awake and had just enjoyed lying with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

I turned around to face him and looked into his deep, brown eyes. “I love you, Michelle”. “And I love you, Lorenzo”. We kissed, and I snuggled into his strong arms. Nothing could break us up… and nothing could destroy this perfect moment.

Suddenly I heard the door slamming. “I’m telling you, Julie, Fred will never change! He is a drunk! You might as well admit it.”

“No, Per! Perhaps he had a little too much to drink last night and… well, he said a few stupid things… but that was no reason to leave so early!”

“Oh my God! My parents are back!” I almost shouted. Lorenzo jumped up from the bed, realized that he was completely naked, and jumped back under the covers.

I giggled a little. It looked so funny. I was wearing my sweetest underwear, so I hurried up and closed and locked the door to my room.

“Alright… we might as well come clean. They’re bound to find out anyway, because we haven’t even cleaned up after last night” I exclaimed nervously. Lorenzo squirmed a bit under the covers and then finally got out of the bed, looking very scared. “Um, do we have to? I mean… eh, couldn’t you just tell them that you had a visit from… eh, Anne? Or, or… well, I could jump out the window, and nobody would ever know I was here!”

“Ha ha, you’re so silly, Lorenzo” I giggled.

“Come on, it will be alright. Besides, they’ve been talking about how much they’ve wanted to meet you for quite some time now. This time is as good as ever. Now, get your clothes on, and then we’ll go out there together.”

“Per, I just don’t like the way you’re talking about my brother! He is not an alcoholic. He is just depressed because Laura left him last month”, Julie told her husband.

Jan interrupted her “I’m just glad we left when we did. Who knows what could have happened? And aside from Dad’s quarrel with uncle Fred, the weekend was extremely boring!” Julie sighed as Jan gave her a glorious smile. He always knew how to charm his parents.

“Honey! Are you feeling better?” my Dad shouted in my room’s direction.

“Uh, yeah, Dad, I’m fine… I’ll be out in a minute…”

Theorist
#40 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:15 PM
This story is getting good! Great update! I'm glad that Lorenzo trusts Michelle.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:20 PM
Good. He IS a keeper. And dang, he has a nice body.

But now, it's a little awkward. I don't think it would be too classy to stroll out of the bedroom and say "hi" to Mom and Dad. I know if my kids' boyfriend or girlfriend did that, I might not be too enthused. Although I have told my kids that if they DO have sex outside of marriage, to please be smart enough to use protection. With my daughter, if the guy seems like a nice young man who works hard, is seriously in love with my daughter, uses protection until they are ready to have kids, and takes care of her, I wouldn't be nearly as angry.

If they play their cards right, she MIGHT be able to create a diversion while he sneaks into another room, or angle the family so they couldn't see him come out. THEN he can come out to meet the parents. Or he might be able to sneak out of the window and come around. Of course, if Pollysue the nosy neighbor is weeding her petunias, or the sprinklers are on, or the room is on the second floor, they might need another plan.

Oh, yeah. The truth. That might work.
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:33 PM
This is an amazing story, I'm sorry I didn't comment before. I was waiting to see if it kept going or if you stopped like a lot of stories do. I love this, and I hope you keep writing this. I need to know more!

gazania- Psh, she should just say he came over to make sure she was feeling better, especially since her parents were going to be out all night, and being the sweet and wonderful guy he is, just had to take care of her.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:49 PM
hehehe busted!!!!wow where did you get his skin from?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:58 PM
Thanks a lot for your comments. :P

Joanne: I do believe his skin is one of Louis' at Simcribbling - one of the older ones I believe. But I can check the next time I play.

Gazania: In Denmark the main part of all young people have sex outside of marriage, unless they're religious - which not a lot of people are here. And their 'first time' is also getting lower and lower - it's not unusual for a 14 y/o to have sex. I think 16 y/o for the first time is pretty normal.

But that wasn't the point. Just a comment. :D

I'll update again soon - probably tomorrow.

#45 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM
I really like its so intresting. One of those "Whats going to happen next?" kinda stories. Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:20 PM
great story! very addicting:D
#47 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenny
great story! very addicting:D
I have to agree that it is a very good story and that it is addicting... Ive bookmarked this story
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
Weeee thanks everybody! I love your FB's.

#49 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 11:53 PM
Great update, I almost cried when he said he was mad at Martin and was going to hurt them for what he did to her, he's a deviate keeper and I love his body! Where can I get the mesh for that?! lol. I can;t wait for the next chapter, I love lozeno ^^
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 12:19 AM
ok thanks,i thought it looked really good!nice 6 pack!
Page 2 of 17