Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:58 PM Last edited by doomhaik : 13th Mar 2010 at 10:14 PM. Reason: grammar mistake
Default 'ello
Better late than never, right?

Hi, I'm Doom! ^-^
Yeah, the main thing about me is that I lurk. I am probably too shy to post a whole lot, but why not just have a little introduction?

I'm a new player to The Sims games, but I've been a fan of EA's games for a while (MySims mainly.) Although, I have played Pets on the Wii before, so I'm not entirely new to it.
Uh... I love to use the CAS tool, and I'll probably just create sims all day if everything loaded faster (oi. Too much cc XD)

I'm a violinist, and have been playing the violin for almost five years, and I love rock and metal music. I also like to draw, and I'm getting slowly better at it, which is a pretty good thing 8D What I like to do best is write, and I write a lot (whether or not I actually finish something.), but I'm pretty sure I'll never get the mechanic right for writing sim stories. I fail at it. :D

... yup. (though, I might have put too much here. Oh well, whatever XD)
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:10 AM
Hi! Welcome to MTS!! Have a great stay!! ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: