Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 6:25 PM
Default Converted eyes and quality issue (masking)
I'm converting THESE contacts from TS4 (note that's my first attempt making cc).
As you can see,my provisional version isn't as crisp and elaborate as the original ones in the pic.I find it most difficult to draw a mask for recoloring-i have no idea what I am doing with it,therefore that might be the reason why these eyes look so plain?Can somebody tell me how to bring more "life" into these contacts?Or link a tutorial stressing this topic.Thanks a lot!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 9:20 PM
Those are awesome! Though usually these things takes many small tweaks till you're there What I usually do is check the multiplier. See if it's for the current eyes' mask too bright or too dark. The mask could be done in some way which requires some photoshop skills (So not exactly drawing skills) Where you might be able to achieve that 'great mask' details by using the color balance? There's unfortunately not really a tutorial for making the mask awesome :/
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:42 AM
Would you mind to share the multiplier and the mask so I can give some more easier tips on how to do it?