Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2018 at 10:05 PM
Default Custom item looks fine in TSRW, Screws up in game
And it's driving me "berserk"

Apologies if this has been answered before, I didn't know how to articulate my problem in a way that would fit into a search engine.

I created a custom mesh for a sword and imported it into TSRW, where it looks like this:

See, it looks fine here. So I go ahead, export it as a simpack, put it into downloads, install it, boot the game, and-

I get that instead, and I don't know where to begin asking questions. Is this something to do with the textures? Is it their size? Is it my mask? Did I use the wrong accessory? Is it something to do with groups? Is it tied into the fact that when I try putting an overlay in, the overlay is all white instead?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:36 PM
Well, I've edited the model and UV files so there would be no overlap, just in case that was the issue. Fun fact: This didn't help.

I'd throw in a screenshot from in game but I forgot to take one earlier and it takes like 10 minutes to open the game and... And I'm just so tired, guys. I'm just so tired.

It's the same thing from before, just on this model instead of the old one.