Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 9:24 PM
Default Adding 2nd and 3rd mesh group to Grimreaper Mesh
Hi there!
I have been cloned the grimreaper body, but it only has one mesh group per LOD!
How do I add more groups per LOD?
The reason I want to try this is because I don´t want the sims head and feet to show trough my mesh!
And because of that I need many, many bones for the body and face (because I want the face to be rigged if possible!)
I already tried this tutorial: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=445332
The other alternative is to clone a 3-grouped clothing mesh, and I know which mesh: The Timetraveler YA mesh.
But then I think I would get the sims head and feet problem...
And then, there's this question (if I choose to use the second option): How can I delete the head and feet mesh for the Timetraveler Mesh?
Because Grimmy Does come with a full body mesh including head and feet right?
As mentioned above I want the WHOLE mesh in one outfit like the Grimmy.
Thank you in advanced!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:25 PM
The head and feet are actually deleted by the grim reaper's in-game simOutfit/SIMO data (that being the data saved when you're sharing a sim! If you look within a .sim file with S3PE you'll see what I mean). Since the feet and head is set to, well.. tons of zeros! It means that you have to use a .sim file that was originally the grim reaper to fully have it show up as the grim reaper The head and feet are never attached to a full body mesh, only the neck, torso, arms, and legs.

Sorry if I misunderstood!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 11:20 PM Last edited by Kagamine Rin : 21st Mar 2018 at 11:32 PM.
Default Thank you! :)
You are very kind for helping me!
I have no clue about that actually.
I will look at it.
And don´t worry, you didn´t misunderstood!
It was the answer I wanted to get.
Thank you once again!
(The reason I want to do this is because I want a to do a full body with head, feet and body altogether. It´s pretty hard to explain, but I don´t want to use a sims body as a base but instead use an mmd anime body, head and feet as base. I don´t know if this is a good idea though... The only issues I can see now is the armature and bones for the custom character sim, like their big round eyes and such. I wanted to clone the grim reaper mesh in order to make my custom body mesh. Maybe this is a weird idea... I hope you understand what I mean.)