Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 9:22 AM
Default No smiling in CAS mod doesn´t work ?
Hello!
So i have the ultimate edition of the sims 2 from origin. And the problem is that the no smiling mods/no CAS Animation mods just don´t work -..
It even seems like they smile more if i use that no smile mod ?!
I would really appreciate some help
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 11:45 AM
Well, what did you do with it? Did you put it in Downloads? Did you enable custom content?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Well, what did you do with it? Did you put it in Downloads? Did you enable custom content?

I have same problem with UC, and yes, it's in the correct place and cc is of course enabled. Pretty annoying.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 12:56 PM
Does it work if you remove the rest of your cc? It's possible another mod is clashing with it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 1:40 PM
Don't have two CAS animation mods in. If you have a no smiling in CAS mod and a no movements when reacting to stuff in CAS mod, they conflict and don't work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Don't have two CAS animation mods in. If you have a no smiling in CAS mod and a no movements when reacting to stuff in CAS mod, they conflict and don't work.

I don't have two CAS animation mods in. Only no smiling. And I've been using this mod successfully before, I just didn't use UC back then. All the other mods, at least global ones, were pretty much the same ones then though.

And for mjoandsarah77, I ran HCDU and it didn't report any problems. At this moment I'm playing on my laptop and I don't really have the option of moving my CC around easily. This mod isn't essential enough for the amount of work.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 3:32 PM
Has anyone found a solution to this? I have the same problem (used the mod before, have UC now, doesn't work anymore). Or does anyone know of a different mod to that effect?

greets,
Mystic Rain

my sims 2 site: MysticRain Sims
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Epi7
I don't have two CAS animation mods in. Only no smiling. And I've been using this mod successfully before, I just didn't use UC back then. All the other mods, at least global ones, were pretty much the same ones then though.

And for mjoandsarah77, I ran HCDU and it didn't report any problems. At this moment I'm playing on my laptop and I don't really have the option of moving my CC around easily. This mod isn't essential enough for the amount of work.

I have exactly the same problem, although this mod worked in the past for me too
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airelda
I have exactly the same problem, although this mod worked in the past for me too

I just fixed this problem. I had the mod stored in sub-folders in my Downloads folder I took them out and put them in the main Downloads folder and it appears to be working now