Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 7:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default STUCK on the 2nd FLOOR at hotel!
Help! A townie screwed up the stairs in one hotel where my sims live! They can't get down from the second floor! They can't get home, check out, eat or anything! I can't get them back to the neighborhood! What the hell do I do?!

Yes, I have av backup from 5 days ago... But I would like to know if there is anything else I can do instead... I would prefer to use the backup as the very last resort!

Very thankful for any help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:14 PM
I've had that happen before, but cannot remember how I fixed it. I bet Force Error/Reset would work, though. Have you tried that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darby
I've had that happen before, but cannot remember how I fixed it. I bet Force Error/Reset would work, though. Have you tried that?

NO! But I will! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 10:29 PM
Failing that, you could use the cheat boolProp DormSpecificToolsDisabled false and moveobjects on and move/delete the stuck townie.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 1:14 PM
If it turns out the problem is an invisible person stuck on the stairs, that cheat combo should also allow you to delete and replace the stairs. The money will come out of your sim's budget.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)