Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2013 at 2:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Vacation/Group Conflict
So, I was going to have a couple of sims get married, then go on a honeymoon. The wedding was at their home lot, so I figured it would be easier to create a group out of their family members, then have a group "just for fun" deal.

Except, after the ceremony, the van showed up . . . and the entire group got in and is now at the vacation lot with my newlywed couple. Which you can imagine is not what I want. I don't see how I can get rid of them, and every time I try to end the vacation and go home, or to even visit another vacation lot, the game crashes.

So is this couple permenantly stuck, or can I fix it?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th May 2013 at 2:35 AM
I don't suppose that you have a recent backup? That's probably your best option.

You could try this:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=456244

Note that you'll probably lose your vacation and you might lose the vacation lot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2013 at 2:37 AM
Ugh, no, it's been a while since the last backup. i will try the link you gave me; if I lose the lot, oh well.
Site Helper
#4 Old 28th May 2013 at 3:31 PM
Let us know how it goes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2013 at 3:12 AM
It appears to have worked, and I didn't even lose the lot! Thanks!
Site Helper
#6 Old 29th May 2013 at 4:54 AM
Great. I'm glad that you managed to save the family and the lot.
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved