Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 2:24 AM Last edited by Demongoose : 21st Jun 2019 at 11:53 PM.
Default Potty training mod (resolved)
Isn't there a mod that allows you to potty train toddlers even if their motives are low? They cry and refuse to be trained if they're even slightly hungry or tired, but I seem to remember that like 5 years ago or something I had a mod that allowed you to potty train them anyways. But I deleted my old downloads folder and have no way of checking, so either I'm misremembering, or that mod really exists and I just can't find it. Anyone know? Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 3:26 AM
Sim Blender can do that and a lot more
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 9:19 AM
I have no patience with the potty tantrums - I like to do it the ‘proper’ way, but the first time the kid acts up, I use the Blender on them. Doesn’t stop the tantrum or let them train with low motives, but it sets them as ‘trained’ immediately. Had enough tantrums in real life, don’t need them in my game.

I don’t know of a mod which allows toddlers to continue training despite low motives.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 11:53 PM
Thanks to you both. I actually never thought of using sim blender for this mostly because I rarely use it to begin with.
Theorist
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 12:04 AM
I'm almost sure there's a mod, but for the life of me I'm havin a major brain fart and can't think of who might of been the creator or where to find it. Should I recall I'll deff post.

Most times I'll put the child to bed for a short time then get them back up once they've had a bit of sleep. This is prob why I never got (if there is one and I"m not just makin things up...lol) the mod such as the one you're lookin for or use the blender to cheat them.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 12:26 AM
I simply train them when motives are good, but I like to micromanage that day or two. If your toddlers really are only slightly tired or hungry and throwing a tantrum then something is wrong with your game. They should be a good 3/4 of the way down before that causes a tantrum.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 2:22 PM
What I do is wait until the toddler is in a good mood and 'trainer' isn't desperate for any needs, then lower the bladder by about half, I think simblender has the option. Have 'trainer' put toddler on potty, then lower the bladder all the way down.You may have to lower it one more time before toddler's plumbbob is full, then they will be totally trained in one sitting. Pun intended. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.