Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 9:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is there a dangerous way of using the CFE cheat on occupied lots?
Last night I've started a new Strangetown and did some changes on the Curious house. I levelt the lot up with CFE, because I wanted it to be on the same hight with the street. It worked. But later, when I was in play mode, some things were acting strange. As soon as someone uses the barstool, it sunks half into the ground. Same with the trashbin.

Going back into buy mode, grabbing and moving the stools, seems to have fixed it. But I am not sure. Did I broke the lot somehow? Is it even possible to break a lot with CFE? Sorry for such a beginner question, but I rarely use that cheat, and I'm afraid now.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 9:53 AM
You changed the levels of the floor, hence why it changed the level of some items. CFE can sometimes cause a lot to crash after using it when you save, but the cheat itself won't corrupt your lot, no.
Lol, funny picture.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 10:22 AM
Thank you for the fast reply! :-)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 10:25 PM
Toddler *bar* stool

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)