Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 9:13 PM
Default BUG: Beach Towels Everywhere
Hi, I've started a neighborhood based on conversions from Castaway Stories. My family is living on a beach lot and running a home business. The problem is my female Sim autonomously throws herself on a towel and starts sunbathing whenever there's a chance.
http://imgur.com/a/yHZYA
When I wanted to build them a house I couldn't find a spot for it. From the neighborhood view it is obvious that the towels are blocking the whole lot. This is the first time I have this problem - possible causes might be the conversions.

Also I have another beach based family and they have no problem with towels (and no business).

Any solution? Thanks for help <3
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 9:37 PM
I had a sim stuck on a Twikkii hotel once because of that. The cab couldn't drive to the lot to come and pick my sim because the road was full of invisible towels, if you can believe that!
Well, obviously you can as you have the issue too^^ but I'm still shocked over it even though it's been years :D

Anyway, the solution is to use the batbox. Under "Nuke..." you should have "...Lost Sandcastles".

Pescado's "Vacation Fixes" prevents it from even happening, but I don't use it anymore because it conflicts with something else I use so I just regularly nuke those "lost sandcastles".

(And it isn't because of the CS conversion, I don't have that.)