Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Help: University & Bon Voyage glitch? or is this normal?
Hello
so i have a family consisting of 2 female adults, and their children; 1 Y/A in university and 2 children. I do have CC.
I sent said family on vacation, but oddly the Y/A in college came. The Y/A is unselectable. he takes care of himself, but all of the action icons are in grey, and i cant make him do anything. is this normal? do college students go on vacation with their families and are unselectable?

BTW: he shows up in a separate branch, like a pet would.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 3:48 AM
Sounds like you accidentally sent him with the family, and seeing he is from another household that would make him unselectable.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:41 AM
alright, i sent the whole family to a community lot and the problem solved its self thanks