Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:04 PM
No, but they build up faster in them.
Advertisement
#27 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sneakyonfoota
The last item on the page is the visual teleporter.

Press Ctrl and F5 at the same time when on that page then
#28 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:28 PM
That ddn't work. Look thanks for helping me anyway I guess I'll just wait for insim
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:52 AM
Go to Sims 2 > Objects > Other Objects. It should be right at the bottom, beneath the Crate of Throwing Axes. It's the purple vase.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#30 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:12 AM
^ She can't see it for some reason :/
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
do you have to follow their predestined hobby?

No, but I guess some people like it easy. A disturbing number of my sims have turned out to be sports sims (guess I made too many of them active & outgoing), and my #1 nature lover sim turned out to be a tinkerer, but I just roll with it.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Theorist
#32 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:55 AM
Here's the direct link to the Predestined hobby adjuster at Paladin : http://208.109.175.73/zips/objects/...by-Adjuster.zip
Field Researcher
#33 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:00 AM
I love the new hack object from Paladin. Most of my sims are fitness! Even my fat, lazy one's are. I don't get it. lol.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#34 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:41 PM
Pescado has updated his FFSLotdebugger to do all this and more. It's in the newsbox in the upper right hand corner of the forum page. It works. I tried it last night. The batbox..don't leave a lot without it.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 9:23 PM
Seems most my sims love cuisine. I tried making them others, but they keep thinking about cuisine, even at max sports :s
#36 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:01 AM
Do you know how to download and install it? I downloaded the Predestined Hobby Adjuster but I couldn't find anywhere on the site how to install it in the game or where to find it to use it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 3:18 PM
You could always try changing it with the SimPE sim adjuster. I think it's in there.
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nefermaat
Do you know how to download and install it? I downloaded the Predestined Hobby Adjuster but I couldn't find anywhere on the site how to install it in the game or where to find it to use it. Thanks!

You place it in your Downloads folder, and it can be found ingame under Misc...Misc...

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#39 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
You place it in your Downloads folder, and it can be found ingame under Misc...Misc...

Thanks I'll try that!
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 3:51 AM
Or...You can get SimPE.
My best friend!

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Forum Resident
#41 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:00 AM
You can also change it with SimPe.

I haven't tried changing it with the Lot Debugger, but I have seen the option.

For what it's worth, my observation is that the "predestined hobby" thing is pretty much irrelevant. You can build up points in any of the hobbies, regardless, and you probably will anyway just because you need to for job promotions.

Actually, you know, I mostly just ignore all the hobbies. They add almost nothing to the game play. Total distraction. If it weren/t for the second aspirations and benefits, (and the modifyneighborhoodterrain cheat) the EP would be totally worthless.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#42 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
I agree Doc Doofus. They aren't that important.

But, the lotdebugger works well to change pre-destined hobbies. I've used it numerous times and it functions perfectly..just as all JMP products do.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th May 2018 at 6:21 PM
I just wanted to leave a quick note for others who are looking for the simwardrobe site now that it appears to not be funded anymore. But, by using the wayback time machine and this recent link http://www.simwardrobe.com:80/ , you can still find the item under objects. After loading the page, go back to around April of 2017, and you should be able to download! If you try to use the wayback and use the links in this thread, the page will give an error code when you try to download the item.

Happy Simming Friends!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#44 Old 10th May 2018 at 6:24 PM
Please don't resurrect 10 year old threads @vmj9876. Also, Bulbasaur archived all SimWardrobe stuff on Sims File Share: http://simfileshare.net/folder/15672/.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#45 Old 10th May 2018 at 8:11 PM
This thread's ten years old!

Also, I've archived all the SimWardrobe stuff. Check my signature.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#46 Old 10th May 2018 at 8:47 PM
Mad Poster
#47 Old 10th May 2018 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister

=
what folder is it in?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#48 Old 10th May 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister

Oh it was you Ihate - sorry, I said bulbasaur.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 2 of 2