Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 12:19 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 12th Apr 2019 at 9:11 PM.
Default Bandicam to record loading screen? - SOLVED
I've just started using Bandicam and it, mostly, works fine in game, but I can't figure out how to get it to record the loading screen... like I can't start Bandicam until the game starts.... Is there some trick to this? Or someone have another suggestion...? I just want one recording of this.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 1:21 PM
I can't say I understand all the different settings of my Bandicam, but are you in Game recording mode? You could start recording and then start the game..no?
I have not tried recording TS2, but I know I wanted to record some gameplay(Minecraft) and I have set a shortcut key to start recording whenever I want. It worked.
So maybe start the game, then hit the key shortcut...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 2:26 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 12th Apr 2019 at 9:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I can't say I understand all the different settings of my Bandicam, but are you in Game recording mode? You could start recording and then start the game..no?
I have not tried recording TS2, but I know I wanted to record some gameplay(Minecraft) and I have set a shortcut key to start recording whenever I want. It worked.
So maybe start the game, then hit the key shortcut...

You would think, wouldn't you? But when I try to set it in Game mode and start recording and then start the game, it says it can't start recording because the target window isn't selected and offers to change to screen recording mode. I tried recording the opening of the game in Screen Recording mode, but that, predictably, does not work. I can't do it in Fraps either. Want to try OBS, but I can't get it to run right now - clearly, I have no idea what I'm doing.

EDIT: I figured this out. I needed to run the game in Windows mode. I never do that, so didn't realize it but I got it now.