Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 8:42 AM
Default Yearbook now open!
Hi all,

It's mid december, and those of you who have been around a while know that it's time for the MTS Yearbook - a place where you can share, comment and talk to your fellow MTS members!

Check it out at http://yearbook.modthesims.info/

Have fun!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 12:55 AM
I wasn't sure what was wrong, it took me a few seconds to realize it, and not to be a grammar nazi, but there is a spelling error on the YB page. It says XXX replied to thier profile instead of their.

Also, for some reason it wouldn't save my notable events for 2016. I tried doin it twice and both times it wouldn't save.
Link Ninja
#3 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I wasn't sure what was wrong, it took me a few seconds to realize it, and not to be a grammar nazi, but there is a spelling error on the YB page. It says XXX replied to thier profile instead of their.

Also, for some reason it wouldn't save my notable events for 2016. I tried doin it twice and both times it wouldn't save.

For some reason the formatting doesn't like apostrophes in your notable events. That kept mine from saving last year.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#4 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
For some reason the formatting doesn't like apostrophes in your notable events. That kept mine from saving last year.

Thanks that worked. Changed I've to I have ... lol. It's funny how such simple little things make a difference like that.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 12:30 PM
I'm having an issue reuploading a picture.
I used the "delete pic" button and uploading a new one but it keeps coming back with the old one.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 8:01 PM
I can't believe my face is on the internet now.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
I'm having an issue reuploading a picture.
I used the "delete pic" button and uploading a new one but it keeps coming back with the old one.

This happened to me and it was just needing a clean of cache for me. I pressed fn + f5 at the same time to refresh the page of cache. I think on some computers it's ctrl + f5 and mac it's the apple + R or the command + R.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eduseo
This happened to me and it was just needing a clean of cache for me. I pressed fn + f5 at the same time to refresh the page of cache. I think on some computers it's ctrl + f5 and mac it's the apple + R or the command + R.

D'oh!
I can't believe I forgot about that

Thank you!

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 12:34 PM
Submitted. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 12:37 AM
Yearbook now open!
hello
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 4:51 PM
Nice Challenge
Cool Sounds Fun
Field Researcher