Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 4:19 PM
I have a problem downloading monkey helper from this site It says my user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page and others.
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#77 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Barbie Girl
I have a problem downloading monkey helper from this site It says my user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page and others.

Hello,

That error is a Windows error. It means that your user profile on your computer is a limited user account. Limited user accounts are designed to keep people from installing software. If this is your own computer, you need to set up an administrator account. If it is your parent's or a job computer account, you need to talk to them about an account that allows you to install software.
Test Subject
#78 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 8:49 AM
How can i set up a administrator account?
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 9:38 AM
I have downloaded monkeyhelper and when i used it it says i need frawmework.I have downloaded framework from this site and says i need framework.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#80 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 10:52 AM
It's not a Windows error, it's a site message: you saw it because the Helper Monkey is out of date and doesn't work any more, so you shouldn't use it. Just follow the instructions in Game Help:Sims 3 CC Basicswiki, it's all very simple.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#81 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 3:05 PM
So every time I try to download a skills mod I get this message. PLUS when I click on the tabs for download and such nothing happens. Is anyone else having this issue?

Instant Skills and Fast Increment Skill Gain!

vBulletin Message

momapoe4, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Hello,

That error is a Windows error. It means that your user profile on your computer is a limited user account. Limited user accounts are designed to keep people from installing software. If this is your own computer, you need to set up an administrator account. If it is your parent's or a job computer account, you need to talk to them about an account that allows you to install software.

I am the admin on my puter and I'm getting this message. Is anyone else having trouble downloading?
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 6:18 AM
Wow i didn't know what half of them features were and now I do, loads of nifty stuff to play with now, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#84 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 10:29 AM
this helped ALOT :3
Test Subject
#85 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 6:31 AM
ok so i got ever thing i needed to download but its not working
Site Helper
#86 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 7:20 PM
"not working" covers quite a lot of ground from "I get errors when I try to download" to "It's not showing up in my game." If you are getting errors, you probably need to ask in Site Questions and Issues (under the Site heading at the top of the page.) If it's not showing up, you should try the hints in this FAQ: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...p:GCCTSU3_Start

And if you post again, we do need more details.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 9:41 AM
I ust found out about mods, even though I've played the Sims for a while. I can't believe it, considering Sims four is coming out soon. Anyway, how do we tell what the patch is?
Site Helper
#88 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 10:39 PM
I don't know if you have a Windows system or a Mac, so I'm just giving you the link for the FAQ on how to find your game version. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...ind_Gameversion

(And it took me a little while to find it even though I knew it was here somewhere, so don't feel bad about not finding it yourself.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 9:47 PM
thank you very much for informations ^^
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:11 PM Last edited by Londonite04 : 13th Jul 2014 at 5:12 PM. Reason: misspelling D:
Ghost sdoj you can see your patch level by pulling up the Sims 3 launch. In the updates section you can see what patch you currently have and any new updates there are. :3
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:29 AM
THank you
Test Subject
#92 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 1:24 PM
good
goodd
Test Subject
#93 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 5:31 AM
I cant download stuff like mods because I have Norton Internet Security because it is a cookie blocker Is there any possible way that I can download them without needing to get rid of my NIS
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#94 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 4:32 PM
NIS is pretty shit and you'd be better off without it, but if you do have some strange sentimental attachment to it , it should have a setting which will tell it not to block our cookies. If you can't find the setting, you should probably contact Norton customer service and ask them.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#95 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lexdiamond12
I cant download stuff like mods because I have Norton Internet Security because it is a cookie blocker Is there any possible way that I can download them without needing to get rid of my NIS
that same thing had happened to me to it is pissing me of this shit suckes
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:08 PM
Default No problem, my frends. I'm happy with registration for Mod The Sims!
благодарю за регистрацию, ибо было не просто сделать это русскоязычному приверженцу замечательной игры! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#97 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:00 PM
prolem using mods
I have followed the instructions on how to pit mods in game, but I have not seen them in my game. Am I doing something wrong?
dodgy builder
#98 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamimmomma5
I have followed the instructions on how to pit mods in game, but I have not seen them in my game. Am I doing something wrong?

If you click on help in the top menu and click on the mods basic link there, you troubleshoot in the right game, or make a post in the right forum.
Test Subject
#99 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:46 AM
How do i see my post and how do i edit my post
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 7:46 AM
When I go on the website and i try to download MC Command Center to my laptop It just say
Keyanaxoxocurry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons
Page 4 of 6