Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 11:18 PM
Default How to check which EP/SP an item comes from?
I'm normally a TS3 player, but my latest building project is in TS2 because of all the items from OFB. That said, I really miss the icons in the Buy Mode thumbnails that TS3 had to tell which EP/SP an item came from. If there's a TS2 equivalent, I cannot find it, and I'd really like to know what EPs/SPs the items I used came from so that when I upload the project to MTS, I can let people know what they need to play the project. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 5:47 PM
Open the cheat window, and type in "boolprop showcatalogEPflags true" It'll tell you what EP or SP something came from when you look at its build/buy description. If you make an upload with all the EPs installed though, people will need to have all the same EPs, regardless of whether you actually used objects from it, just because of how the game handles files. You can get around that by using one of the AnyGame Starter downloads available on this site.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 10:30 PM
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.