Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 10:02 PM
Default Doctor Who:The Roleplay
Doctor Who is a British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme depicts the adventures of a Time Lord—a time travelling, humanoid alien with two hearts known as the Doctor. He explores the universe in his 'TARDIS', a sentient, telepathic time-and-space-travel machine that flies through the time vortex. Its exterior appears as a blue British police box, a common sight in Britain in 1963, when the series first aired. Along with a succession of companions, the Doctor faces a variety of foes while working to save civilisations, help ordinary people, and right wrongs

Hello all, I am new to this site so please no flaming. So I never really saw any Doctor Who RPS, so I just thought I would make one. We will be starting with the 12th doctor, just after he regenerates, so we can have a fresh new character. You can be any companion, old or custom, apart from these.

Rose(She can't come back from her universe.)
Donna(Maybe Later...not sure)
Any old companions(I never really watched the old series, but Sarah Jane is okay of course R.I.P Elizabeth Sladen)
If you have read everything put "Stetsons"

Rules:
Doctor Who is a show to suitable for kids, so no content over 12/PG-13
All Normal forum rules apply
I reserve the right to kick you if you aren't behaving properly.
No Mary-Sues....just no.
No Timelords....

Bio(Only for new characters/the 12th doctor)

Full Name:

History:

Personality:

Appearance:

Race:

Anything else:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 4:56 AM
I would love to play this, but I’m a bit intimidated by the whole Doctor Who sandbox. It’s so huge and varied!

I have a few questions.

Can one person play more than just one character in the game, or can a person play a few?
How many people are you looking for before the game could start? – I mean, could we do 1x1(just Doctor and Companion) until more people show interest? Do you have any sort of a plot you would like to play, as an over-reaching guide to the game direction?

And finally, what is your stance on having any homo-, bisexual, or mulit-gendered (alien or human) characters in the game? I’m set to play this if you don’t want them as character attributes, but I would like to know if there are any character limitations. It won’t be anything explicit, but it does open up new areas for possible romance, plot and character development.

I hope I haven’t just chucked too many questions at you, and that you don’t mind me asking you all this on your thread.

Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:16 AM
Hi,sorry for taking so long to reply, I went on holiday do..any away

1.If one person wants to play more than one charachter, they can do that.

2.We will start with a doctor and companion.

3.I dont have much idea for a plot, but I am working on something.

4.I have no problem with homosexuality, or anything of the kind.

Hope that answers your question
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:17 AM
Sorry if that looked weird, Im on my I-phone and I hate the typing interface.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 8:55 AM
It didn't look weird. I hope that your holiday was enjoyable.

Thanks for answering my questions. I can't wait to start. Do you mind if I PM you with my character sheet (it will be a companion), and you can make sure it's a character that will work for this game? We could talk a bit about plot/story-lines as well, if it is okay.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:27 AM
Sure, and thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 9:55 AM
Hey, I sent a PM with the character sheet to you about three days ago. Did you get it?
Thanks.