Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 8:02 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 11th Aug 2011 at 10:25 PM.
Default Files to big and files not showing up
I'm using Photoshop and TSR Workshop to edit EA patterns by hand. Have been using TIFF files, couldn't get DDS to work.

My first result out of TSR Workshop was 1,4 MB, I thought that was big, but then I ended up with 2,4 MG, and now I made a package file from Workshop and it is 4 MB. How do I get it down?

The files won't show up in game either. I booted the game 3 times trying to get the same file up. I don't have that many grass terrainpaints, so it wouldn't be a problem to find it.

This is my first attempt and I'm dying to see the result in game. (The file is "only" 1MB lol, no it's actually 745 now)

Edit: tried to compress it in photoshop by saving as jpeg file before turning it into tiff. The package file is still 4,9MB, and it does not show up in game either.
It's late here now, bedtime soon. It just dawned on me that drawing on the grass might make it a pattern
Advertisement
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 10:45 AM
Got an answer at TSR. I didn't realize it added the new textures on top of the other's.