Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:21 AM
Default The Valley, New Series casting call!
Hey, well anyways i've been working on the whole idea of having a show using sims 3, and i came up with a conclusion, i am going to try it.

So my story for it is actually between two games sims 2 and sims 3.

It starts out with Monica, a wealthy heiress from Veronaville who has had her whole life made for her, well so she thought, one day while on her usual trips to the mall she comes back and notices that everything in her new mc mansion is locked, well she calls the person she thinks is most responsible, her mother. Her mother comes right over and explains to her that it was enough of her just mopping around. Her mother, Veronica tells monica "I have the key, and your never getting it back." Well monica needs it so after pleading, Veronica finally tells Monica, You will need to live in Sunset Valley until you learn to be a normal person and not a diva, this lesson really comes as an insult to monica, now homeless she takes her car to her friends house and explains her dilemma, turns out her friend Valeria does not even know where sunset valley is, making them both confused. After spending some time researching, they finally find out that it is the valley in their hills and that it is actually very near to them. So finally Valeria convinces her other two sisters to come with them, and behold the all move to Sunset Valley. Now this is where the series really begins, it chronicles, these friend's new life in a strange new town and all the things they do. The Question really is, will they adapt to this lifestyle or sneak back to the faster more luxurious Verona lifestyle, with so many new friends and new sites to see, it seems hard for them to return, but at the same time back in Veronaville there are brand new problems dealing with removing Monica's house, Valeria's Ex Joining Margharite a total bitch and monica hater to transform Veronaville, and even worse of all Monica loosing her one and only true relationship for what may be forever. Above all of that, now all of them actually have to get jobs in order to live, something completely new to Monica.

The Valley is still an idea that can't grow without voices. The show would also be kind of fast paced and focus a lot on drama drama drama. So anyways here is a kind of "fake pilot" that shows how the show needs voices! lol and after that vid is the whole cast list! Please be more than willing to like post an audition! maybe it'll be able to grow into a series! Or atleast like a movie!

lol anyways here is the promo vid..... slash casting call! The Lines are on the description!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPzY...re=channel_page

Thanks if you show interest or audition!

I really hope I can get it started!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
omg well here is the official trailer / teaser and also the opening to the two part pilot episode, the music is paparazzi by lady gaga, and uses only sims 2 clips here. Anyways I extended the deadline to w/e all the parts are taken! lol anyways this is just another vid, the actual pilot is all done except with the well voices.... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EK25CGVNk
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 7:00 PM
You also might wanna use some camera angles by hitting TAB and save angles by hitting CTRl from 5 to 9. You can switch between them and it'll look smoother.