Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 3:57 PM
Default WCIF: Townie generation managing
As awful as it sounds, I want to rid of children and elders in my town and i find the latters creepy sometimes. Is there a way where I can change the generation? Like all teens, or all adults, or a mix of teens, and adults? Maybe all pale (For anime) or vise versa? If it doesn't exist, I'll go ahead and take anything for Sims 2 but I expect it to allow me to use custom faces.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 1:24 AM
Found it. MCCC is where it's at. Too bad its rather confusing though.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 9:24 PM
the elders are creepy as! it's so untrue to life as some elderly ppl are really sweet and cute. Wish they'd make sweeter lookin elders and teens that actually look teenage!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
the elders are creepy as! it's so untrue to life as some elderly ppl are really sweet and cute. Wish they'd make sweeter lookin elders and teens that actually look teenage!

I find teenagers useless in this and elders not elder like in this game. I kinda just purged them all with MCCC.