Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 12:57 AM
Default WCIF A Stasis Chamber

This was possibly the best exclusive expansion pack content for The Sims 3 merely for the fact that it allows you to put your sims into stasis so now grandmother could live to see her great great great grandchild or you could put them in a room with a computer and pretend you're creating new bodies for a single sim.

I do not care too much about the power suit that came with it, but perhaps someone has already made a stasis chamber to store your sims in their pods for The Sims 4. Maybe even with an option to enter create-a-sim to directly add a member to the family without ever leaving the household and entering manage world.

Anyway, does such a thing exist?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 6:37 PM
Oh I really hope so as it would make my egomaniacal wannabe sorcerer's plan much, much easier.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 6:15 PM
So, I got Sims 4 for Christmas and it would be great it EA would include the Stasis pod in Sims 4. This is a great feature