Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 5:42 PM
Default Changes to times for moderation queue
As many of you who have uploaded here know, the usual time for making changes to uploads was set at 3 days. Recently, we've increased this time to 1 week, giving you much more time to make any changes to your uploads. We'll also be implementing a new feature soon that sends you a reminder if you haven't changed anything within a couple of days of the deadline. Just in case you forgot. We hope this change makes it a bit less stressful to try and adjust uploads here, and we would like to thank everybody for continuing to make MTS one of the best Sims sites around!

Regards
Delphy & The MTS Staff

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
8 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 7:17 PM
I'll admit: for ironing out big things, like large chunks of wrong code, this is going to be very beneficial.
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:25 PM
Good old times when I watched the email everyday when I see moderation approval.. x)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 10:01 PM
With work and children, sometimes people can go days without having time to even think about working on a sims upload so this will surely be a welcome change!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:34 PM
I wish this came earlier!!!!
I had an upload for last month's theme that got rejected because I took too long making changes...I was very busy! :/

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
I wish this came earlier!!!!
I had an upload for last month's theme that got rejected because I took too long making changes...I was very busy! :/

Couldn't you just ask for more time?