Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:32 PM
Default Come join the Yearbook!
Hi All,

Every year, MTS has a tradition of creating a seperate "Yearbook", where members post up real life pictures, along with some bio information, and can comment on each others entries. It's kind of like a virtual school yearbook.

I'm happy to announce that the 2012 Yearbook is now officially open. You can find it here: http://yearbook.modthesims.info

The rules:
1. You must have at least 10 posts on the site to participate
2. You must upload a real picture of yourself, and not one you've uploaded previous years
3. No profanity/spamming other members, etc

So, go ahead, make a profile and have some fun! Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Delphy

PS Mine is here http://yearbook.modthesims.info/2012/delphy/

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Mother Function
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 1:03 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 23rd Nov 2012 at 1:15 AM.
YESSSSS! I've been waiting all year for this!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 1:41 AM
GAH. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD STAFF SOONER! I need to go fix my face real quick T____T

(I look forward to writing nice comments on your profiles )

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:09 PM
I wanted to see the yearbook...
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 Server at yearbook.modthesims.info Port 80" ... it's temporarly?...
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:17 PM
I too had the same message as catalina.
Banned
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:40 PM
I accidentally said "damn" on there. I usually try my best to abide by all the rules, but I somehow overlooked the profanity rule. Though I didn't think damn was the worst cuss word in the world. I could've just said goshdern dagnabbit. I thought I was banned from the yearbook for that infraction, but it's good to know that other people had the same problem. (though I hope it will be back soon.)
Site Helper
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:42 PM
I got in yesterday... Now I can get to the front page, but not to any of the entries. I get page not found errors.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Interstellar Traveler
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 5:54 PM
I had 404 errors with the chat and Forbidden errors when attempting to get into the Yearbook, but now there are no longer any errors. Seems like they've fixed it or it was just some temporary error. Good to see some new members in the Yearbook though!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Banned
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:42 PM
I keep editing mine now . I'm too ADDHD!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 7:52 PM
I seem to have broken my bio box.
I deleted the contents I had in there from yesterday as I wanted to write something better but whenever I click on the tick the box goes back to reading "not specified". I've tried four or five times now. Doesn't seem to matter what I write.

ETA: It's the same as last year; the input boxes won't accept apostrophes. Once I replaced "I'm" with "I am" all was fine.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mother Function
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 7:54 PM
You can't use apostrophes. ^

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#12 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 2:52 AM
Gaw! I hafta upload a REAL picture? EEK! :D