Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:57 PM Last edited by Nailati : 15th Jul 2005 at 11:52 PM.
Default 1st Serious Attempt - Family Home w/ Deck
Hello--this is my first post here and my first serious attempt at a TS2 house. It's on a 3x3 lot, has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, and costs 55,008. I was inspired by this floorplan. The front staircase was created using a trial-and-error process inspired by MikeInside's tutorials.

Please feel free to comment and criticize!

(Edit: Slight modifications made. New pictures uploaded.)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 9:01 PM
realy nice job ... I like it alot :D
can we "taste" it ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:10 AM
Thanks. I submitted it to the lot downloads forum. I was unable to clean it with Clean Installer because I use a Mac. Hopefully it'll be okay.
#4 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:19 AM
Wow! That's a really nice job.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 2:11 AM Last edited by IluvSimsxp : 6th Sep 2005 at 2:14 AM.
Thanks I love this house. I wish I could of downloaded it.
I seen in your delated post somebody trashed your work try not to let them get you down this looks like a great house.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 2:29 PM
I like, looks really nice and unique to what alot of people make on here, way to go
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 5:28 AM Last edited by niol : 9th Sep 2005 at 11:04 AM.
Nailati,

This's a nice-looking and realistic house... Wanna touch it... :D

"I was unable to clean it with Clean Installer because I use a Mac."
When necessary...
You can remove those contents you didn't use before packaging... but just not to open those with the removed contents. For checking, you can make a list of custom content you use and make screenshots of your rooms and house in case you miss out something. You'll know where to trace them back easily rather than re-entering the lot.

As for putting in custom contents, the concept of the process is basically the same, by mean of sub-folders/sub-directories, one can separate different sets of files. And, it may be good to put in the intros, pix, and links of the relevant files for easy referencing if planning on sharing lots in the future in sites that require references and links or what. so, saving the object homepage, shortcut, and pix along with the files can help the process of referencing, for one hasn't wandered back and forth much. When the original links fail, it's not your fault you couldn't find them.
Besides, should there be some conflicts between custom contents, this may help the trouble-shooting process.

Or simply ask a nice friend to help you to clean it if necessary...

Well, that's just my little 2 cents, hope it helps.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 5:38 AM Last edited by jaxad0127 : 9th Sep 2005 at 5:38 AM. Reason: Wrong word.
Really nice.
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies