Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 5:40 PM
Default Friends
Would any one be able to make either of the Friends apartmants (the ones across the hall from each other - Joey & Chandlers and Monicas) I think they would be a nice addition to the neighbourhood!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 7:49 PM
I think it would be fairly easy to create either apartment, and areally good idea! Itd be really cool if we could find similar furniture.. the little "extras" of their apartments made them what they were. Like the Magna-Doodle on Joeys door, and the frame on Monicas

Maybe I will give it a shot when I get home- If I do, I will post it for you to download, ok?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 11:51 PM
Sounds good to me lol can't wait to see them!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 5:10 PM
I have it basically all completed- just working on some ideas to try making it look more like the apts (I did the two together, btw, as they are in the apt building). I just cant find a good clear picture of monicas apt to get the decorating idea.
hopefully ill finish it tonight and i will post it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trippinroses1
I have it basically all completed- just working on some ideas to try making it look more like the apts (I did the two together, btw, as they are in the apt building). I just cant find a good clear picture of monicas apt to get the decorating idea.
hopefully ill finish it tonight and i will post it
Thanks alot! I often find I have quite good idea but lack the skill to pull it off :mad: Lol oh well, looks like you've put thought into it (magna doodle - never would of thought of that!!!!!!!!!)
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 7:13 PM
Aw its ok! I usually cant find the IDEA. I love hearing others input and then trying to make custom houses to suit a family
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 10:06 PM
Forget the 'Friends' apartments...what about the Silent Hill 4 apartments! Those'd be easy, and anyone who has the game just has to play a bit to be able to look at everything in detail to recreate it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 12:47 AM
i might be able to make them
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 1:12 AM
I hope someone makes these as I had a super one for the sims 1!!!
Can't wait!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 8:25 PM
could trippinroses1 pls pls make the friends appartments available for downloading
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 8:18 PM
Sorry Bendammy, a few months ago I had something go wrong with my Sims 2 game which required me to uninstall and reinstall, so I lost everything I had done. Which included my Friends apartment. I may try to give it a shot again in the future, though.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 7:35 PM
thanx keep me posted
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies