Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 2:48 AM
Default 'Specks' of wall after constrainfloorelevation?
This has happened ever since I've gotten the game, but I thought it was a normal issue so I never posted about it until now.

Basically, after I lower the level of a wall, the corner of it would stay at the same level. There would be a brown dot/very small triangle piece of wall (brown because that's the colour of the walls inside) left at the height the wall originally should've been in. If pictures are needed, then I'll post some.

What's wrong and how do I fix this? Thankyou~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 11:58 AM
Is it still there after you exit the lot and come back into it? All kinds of little graphic 'glitches' happen using CFE. Most of them are not 'real' and disappear when the lot is reloaded.

If it is there after reload, please do post a pic. I've never noticed this particular one.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:25 AM
Thankyou! It's gone after a restart of the game, though I remember that they had never disappeared like that before 8/

Thankyou again anyways~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 3:22 AM
yeyavailability,

1. saving the lot file in-game is the simplest but not-always-working.

2. reloading the lot means to go to the neighbourhood mode and come back into the lot.

3. restarting the game takes a longer time than the former two do.

The graphics were not properly updated to the monitor, but that's seemingly about the quality of the game engine .
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:39 PM
It usually occurs when 3 or more walls that join at one point have been lowered. If you want to get rid of them without exiting the lot or game then you could easily delete one of the walls that join at the corner and then it will dissappear. Press undo and you get the wall back without the corner still in the air.
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies