Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 3:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My sim has the broken power aspiration, even without saving??
So I was messing around with the Sim Modder, and out of curiousity I decided to set my sim's aspiration to Power, the unfinished aspiration from the base game. I didn't save; however, when I reloaded him again, he still has the broken wants? His only wants are "buy toilet" and "buy counter" even though his aspiration is grilled cheese. Help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 4:36 PM
Have you tried resetting his aspiration on the batbox? The batbox can also reroll his wants.

Although 'buy toilet' and 'buy counter' are necessary for grilled cheese sims. You need a counter to prepare the cheese on and when you eat too much of it then it has to go somewhere. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 4:43 AM
okay, i'll try that
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 4:59 AM
errr.... i don't know how to do that with the batbox.

i assume you mean force error, in which case i'll try forcing an error on the sim

edit: well, it seems to have worked, after resetting him and fulfilling all of the broken wants (buy bathtub, stove) his wants are now about grilled cheese. fingers crossed nothing happens, in which case i'll bump this thread again
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redandvidya
errr.... i don't know how to do that with the batbox.

i assume you mean force error, in which case i'll try forcing an error on the sim

edit: well, it seems to have worked, after resetting him and fulfilling all of the broken wants (buy bathtub, stove) his wants are now about grilled cheese. fingers crossed nothing happens, in which case i'll bump this thread again

Charity probably meant Wants> Reroll wants. It's there on the right side of the batbox menu, but at least force error worked.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~