Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 11:42 PM Last edited by jain : 19th Apr 2019 at 10:14 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Occupied lot in bin - Resolved
I accidentally moved an occupied lot into the bin. When I realized what I'd done, I grabbed a backup of the neighborhood and installed it. The family was now back on the lot and I moved them to a larger home as planned. However, the occupied lot is still in the bin - backing up the neighborhood didn't mean backing up the entire game and that's been a while. As far as my neighborhood is concerned, family didn't move into the bin, family is fine. Is there any way to get rid of the occupied lot in the bin? If I install it in a test neighborhood, can I delete the test neighborhood and be done with it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:33 AM
You can just delete it from the lot bin.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:46 AM
Thank you!!