Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 5:20 PM
:alarm: :alarm: I Need Help! :alarm: :alarm:
So guys, i'm new to MTS after years of being 'too busy' to play sims. But! I'm here to spread my creative towns just lurking in my many neighbourhoods. At the present moment, I am creating a ''debut'' neighbourhood to upload-

So i started the very first house!
And of course with the newest versions of things, and the so many creative idea's of the wonderful creators on MTS i began to get 'up to date'
Now! I'm faced with my first challenge... My cheats are not working!

I tried 'boolProp allow45degreeofrotation true/false' to angle my furniture, but it's not working! Please guys help !

J x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One door must close, before another can open. :P
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 5:51 PM
It's boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 7:19 PM
Eh, boolprop cheats only apply to TS2, if this is TS3, no cheats are needed. Just rotate the item either by pulling with mouse, or pressing , and. (or < and >). If you need more precise angle, hold ALT while rotating.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 7:55 PM
I didn't even notice which section this was in!

I presumed the OP is talking about Sims 2, since 'neighbourhood' was mentioned (we usually refer to 'worlds' in Sims 3).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 4:07 PM
I'm on about TS2 I'm not a big fan of TS3 And i tried everything you guys have told me, it's just not working It's very annoying not being able to rotate anymore.... I've even tried in my 'Main' neighbourhood- nothing is working i cannot even 'maxmotives' anymore
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 4:11 PM
UnknownSimObsessor, it sounds like you're having problems with your game- run through the game problem guide:
Game Help:Game Problemwiki

If you still can't solve the problem, please post on the Sims 2 Help Forum:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=31
Locked thread