Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 11:10 PM
Default A few questions and answers please
Hello everyone, hope all is well out there, I have a few questions I need your help with. I am very late to using this mod by Chris Hatch the package is Pregnant Control + Miscarriage mod
it did not come with a Read Me text so I don't know much of anything about it.
My questions are as follow:

1. Do the options appears on the Sims for birth control or miscarraige when you click on the Sims to select which to use ?
2. Is this an object to be found in Buy mode to place within the female household to use whenever ? if so where at in the buy Mod ?
3. Do I need a specific EPs for it my EPs goes all the way up to Seasons.
4. Do I need something else to add ( like a controller ) to add with this mod to work ?

NOTE: I also have The INsimenator ( original package ) in my game do that make a different ?
Is the same options for birth control + miscarriage already in it? I notice the other options in it when spawn said reproductive Adjustor and user control ( I have no idea what's it's for )

Thanks to all who reach out to help and reply.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 7:30 AM
I don't know about the Insimenator, but I use Chris Hatch's mod.

You can use Birth Control by clicking on the bathroom medicine cabinet. It's not an object; it's a global mod. You can't set it per household; it automatically affects them all. Miscarriage happens automatically if your sim doesn't keep their needs up; you'll get a warning if the sim is in danger of it. No you don't need a controller. I have the UC, so no idea about EPs needed.
Alchemist
#3 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 8:37 PM
insimenator; when I run the Hack Conflict Detection Utility program, it shows just Sim Manipulator and Sim Blender with insimenator.

as far as I recall, insimentor's pregnancy options (for pregnant sims) are as follows::
-change pregnancy state (only the states after current state)
-change the father
-change number of babies
-suspend pregnancy
-cancel pregnancy
-show pregnancy's info
as far as I recall; if the pregnancy was produced through Try For Baby or alien abduction, would need to wait till the beginning of next hour for all those options to show up. if the pregnancy was produced through insimenator, those options would immediately work.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 3:17 AM
@Charity Thank you, what bathroom medicine cabinet do you use ? If you have the link please share if possible my EPs goes way to Seasons.

@mdsb759 Thank you I do have the Insimenator and just try TwoJeff's Sims Blender today. Some of the Sims Blender features I already have, I am really most interest in the Pregnancy features.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 4:06 AM
I can't check it, because BAS is gone, but something is making me think that the medicine cabinet came with AL? It's the in game medicine cabinet. So, you may not be able to use birth control? I'd check with @ChrisHatch
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I can't check it, because BAS is gone, but something is making me think that the medicine cabinet came with AL? It's the in game medicine cabinet. So, you may not be able to use birth control? I'd check with @ChrisHatch

Yes it came with AL.

You don't need anything for adults to use CH mod.
You do need other mods if you want teens or elders to get pregnant, yes this mod will allow both but you need something like CH Free for All bed to get them pregnant by woohoo or something like the Sim Blender to knock them up without woohoo.

As for the InSimanator mod I would not use it because there are 2 much better mods to use.
Sim Blender http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0
Sim Manipulator http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...sim-manipulator

(You can have all 3 in your game if you want to.)

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Undead Molten Llama
#7 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
As for the InSimanator mod I would not use it because there are 2 much better mods to use.
Sim Blender http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0
Sim Manipulator http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...sim-manipulator

(You can have all 3 in your game if you want to.)

"Better" is subjective, though. There are two things (that are very important to how I play) that the object version of the Insim can do that, so far as I've found, NOTHING else can do:
1) Add or subtract days to a Sim's lifestage by single days. The Blender/Manipulator does this only in "blocks" of 3 days. And yeah, you can adjust to this level in SimPE, sure, but not in-game on the fly as you play.
2) Adjust a household's cash-on-hand down to the single simoleon. Yeah, you can do that with the familyfunds cheat, but only if you don't have multiple households with the same name. You can only use the cheat to adjust the newest household with that name. Thanks to this bit of the Insim, you don't have to be careful about your household names if you use the familyfunds cheat a lot.

For my playing, Insim plus the Blender is the best bet. Most of the things are redundant between them, true, and I could almost do only with Insim, but the Blender does do a few things better/more easily than Insim does. So I have both of those. The Manipulator offers nothing that I need that isn't covered by the other two...but could very well have something that others would find vital.

Basically, I wouldn't dismiss any of the three out of hand. I would encourage people to look into and try out all three and see which one or which combination of the three best suits how they play, since we all play a little differently.

(Sorry, OP, I know nothing about the mod you're asking about, so I can't help you with that! )

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 9:33 PM
@marka93 Yes true there may be other Mods that may work better than INsimenator but from what I can see from trying Sim Blender and Manipulator in my game I personally still like INsimentor and I use it in my game.
Actually the Blender and the Manipulator features in my opinion are base off the INsimenator features and a touch of creator Merola mirror and painting mods.

There are thing that the Sim Blender have that I like, for example the relationship features and family features. No matter what mods I try when it comes to mod the Insimentor even if unsupported and Merola mods are my main STAY.
In the end of it all I totally agree with member iCad about the INsim and Blender is the best. All those the HCDU show a Conflict, TwoJeff's pointed that out in his read me text but still they can work both together.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 4:55 AM
@iCad,
For your #1, I have always used the lotsynctimer by Pescado with testing cheats enabled, it's under the shift-click options. So there's that option.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Undead Molten Llama
#10 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 3:19 PM
@Sunbee
Good to know! I don't use that mod (kinda don't like much of what Pescado considers to be "awesome," so he tends not to be a "go-to" modder for me), but it's good to know that something else will do that! Not sure it'd work for what I want, though. Mostly, I need it for when I send away a Sim for a while, sending them (via the Sim Transporter mirror) to a "holding lot" for a number of days and not playing them for that time, then transporting them back at the appointed time. I do this for "business trips" or "military deployments" and stuff like that. When they "come home," they need their "days left" adjusted for however many days they were gone. In neighborhoods where this applies, I just put the Insim's "temporal adjuster" on all the lots, hidden away with other such adjusting objects, and use it as needed.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 7:48 PM
For practical purposes, "awesome" simply means a mod has been tested and should work properly with other "awesome" mods. "Non-awesome" means a mod made by someone else that may or may not work with Pescado's stuff.
Undead Molten Llama
#12 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 8:07 PM
Yeah, I know. But what I meant was that how I think the game should be seems to be much different than how Pescado thinks it should be because the way he alters things is often the exact opposite of what I want. There are some things of his that I use, sure, but much of what he made doesn't really interest me. Not a criticism of him or the mods at all. Just not usually what I want so he's not the first person I go to when looking for stuff.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
"Better" is subjective, though. There are two things (that are very important to how I play) that the object version of the Insim can do that, so far as I've found, NOTHING else can do:
1) Add or subtract days to a Sim's lifestage by single days. The Blender/Manipulator does this only in "blocks" of 3 days. And yeah, you can adjust to this level in SimPE, sure, but not in-game on the fly as you play.
2) Adjust a household's cash-on-hand down to the single simoleon. Yeah, you can do that with the familyfunds cheat, but only if you don't have multiple households with the same name. You can only use the cheat to adjust the newest household with that name. Thanks to this bit of the Insim, you don't have to be careful about your household names if you use the familyfunds cheat a lot.

For my playing, Insim plus the Blender is the best bet. Most of the things are redundant between them, true, and I could almost do only with Insim, but the Blender does do a few things better/more easily than Insim does. So I have both of those. The Manipulator offers nothing that I need that isn't covered by the other two...but could very well have something that others would find vital.

Basically, I wouldn't dismiss any of the three out of hand. I would encourage people to look into and try out all three and see which one or which combination of the three best suits how they play, since we all play a little differently.

(Sorry, OP, I know nothing about the mod you're asking about, so I can't help you with that! )

95% of the options between InSim, the Blender, and the Manipulator overlap. It's the other 5% why I keep all three on hand.

InSim has the aforementioned aging and money adjustments, while the Manipulator has the option to cycle through every LTW regardless of aspiration. I forgot what the Blender has though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:39 PM
The blender lets you see hours pregnant-do the others have that? I like the blender for ease of use, I can find the options on it more easily.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#15 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 9:14 AM
The Blender also let you easily rename townies without having to go through the hassle of teleporting them into your yard.
Alchemist
#16 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 8:02 PM
forgot several of insimenator's pregnancy options::
-accelerate/decelerate pregnancy; accelerate available if pregnancy is progressing at normal rate, decelerate if at accelerated rate.
-resume pregnancy; available if pregnancy is suspended.
Sim Manipulator; similar interactions as insimenator and works the same way.
Sim Blender; shows all interactions and grays out the ones that do not apply to current conditions (ie accelerate/decelerate & suspend/resume).

downloaded Chris Hatch's mod months ago and looked at it in SimPE shortly after downloading.
different resources were in it.