Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 2:09 PM
Default An object that maximizes all motives without interaction
I'm looking for an object that maxmizes all motives of the sims that are in the same room as the object.
I know that there are two career rewards that have that effect but they only increase the motives slightly.
There are also a ton of objects that fill all motives completely - but you have to click on them first.

Is there a combination of both?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 2:42 PM
Need Freak

It does adjust the needs at the whole lot though (don't know any mod that works just for one room) and you can customize the settings in game as you like. Once set up it does adjust the needs automatically.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 4:01 PM
I know if you get a gold badge in flower making, you can make the snapdragon bouquet that raises the needs of any sims in the same room. The only thing is it doesn’t raise the energy need. I believe the flower bench comes with open for business.
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 7:36 PM
from my understanding, several of the Season/Freetime career rewards increase certain Needs of nearby characters. I do not remember which rewards or which Needs.
Alchemist
#5 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 1:46 AM
I like BO's Need Freak, too. It does work for the whole lot, but you have six different presets for different situations, and then it works on its on. You can keep the needs in a certain range so that that sims continue to do autonomous activities like controlling a range for comfort so they will sit down for a lecture or for hunger so they will continue to order food at a restaurant.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 9:29 AM
I think the need freak isn't ideal but I'm gonna check it out.

I'm familiar with the bouquet as well but I was hoping for a solution that also raises the energy.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 12:14 PM
I thought that someone had made a cheaty version of the snapdragon bouquet that raised all the needs, but I can't find it.