Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:13 PM Last edited by horresco : 7th Sep 2018 at 5:53 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Apartment Life
Default exporting a sims2pack texture as a .png file
Hello!
I have a very simple goal: There´s a .sims2pack file on my computer and it has a texture in it i want to have as a .png (so i can use it for sims 4 projects). It's a Sim and the texture should be a skin.
Problem: I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing.

Someone else had the exact same problem but they found a sollution with SimPE (other thread: http://modthesims.info/t/606611). But i have no experience with SimPE and i have some weird, shady version because the original website was dead for me so im kinda... struggling It would be AMAZING if someone could show me a tutorial for dummys with screenshots of what to do. Or maybe someone has a different sollution that doesn't need SimPE, that would be great too!

edit:
shastakiss extracted the files for me Thank you very much!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 10:38 PM
If you don't have ts2 installed, I can extract the PNG for you if you'd like to link to the Sims2Pack or upload it somewhere.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shastakiss
If you don't have ts2 installed, I can extract the PNG for you if you'd like to link to the Sims2Pack or upload it somewhere.

That would be incredibly nice of you! I will send you a message with the file if that's okay That would really solve all my problems