Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2019 at 9:30 AM
Default WCIF Butch/Masculine Clothes for Female
I did look the downloads but I'm struggling to find anything satisfying. To varying extents, I need a little bit of everything. I have some hairs and everyday clothes (although I am open to more) but I could do with boxer & teeshirt underwear, formal wear, and outerwear in particular.

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2019 at 9:43 AM
Yeah, the struggle is real. You can start with skellington's boxer project, though:
https://skellington7d.livejournal.com/67042.html

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2019 at 1:10 PM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th May 2019 at 5:39 AM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2019 at 8:07 AM
Trapping had a retexture of Gothplague's female tuxedo, but sadly the link is dead.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th May 2019 at 7:00 PM
Try http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...23887.msg719428
It's a resource for all sorts of transgender clothing and such.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2019 at 7:20 PM
Useful; but transgender and butch aren't equivalent terms. You can be butch and also be stacked.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2019 at 5:54 AM
Whomever disagreed with my post that there is no link for Trapping's retexture of Gothplague's tuxedos can you please provide a link?
Theorist
#9 Old 21st May 2019 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Whomever disagreed with my post that there is no link for Trapping's retexture of Gothplague's tuxedos can you please provide a link?

I'm thinkin the disagreer is disagreein with the whole thread subject and not just your post. Every post, even the OP's, has a disagree.