Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2019 at 10:50 PM Last edited by Prime : 14th May 2019 at 11:20 PM.
WCIF Sims 2 Harley Quinn outfit by ScreamingMustard? FOUND!!
I use to have this a long time ago. it was a harley quinn outfit made by someone named ScreamingMustard. I recently found out that i don't have the files for it anymore but i forgot where i downloaded it from. here's some pictures of it.

does anyone here know where i can find it again?

please help ♥
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th May 2019 at 11:21 PM Last edited by Prime : 15th May 2019 at 10:47 AM.
UPDATE:
I actually found it saved on one of my old flash drives
if anyone wants it, just message me i remember Screaming mustard posting it on her blog on Tumblr. i asked her for it a long time ago :P
but it doesn't seem like the links or pictures of it work anymore but at least i found it and it's not lost
https://web.archive.org/web/2012060...ms2.tumblr.com/
"Cupid of Crime" lol i forgot she called it that :D

case closed!

but if anyone wants it, just message me I could post a download link here if that's ok... not sure where Screaming Mustard has gone but i don't think she'd mind. I remember asking her to post this a long time ago back in 2012 XD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th May 2019 at 5:33 PM
Does an archive of Screaming Mustard's stuff exist, by the way? I could check the Graveyard, if it wasn't down...

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2019 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConsoC
Does an archive of Screaming Mustard's stuff exist, by the way? I could check the Graveyard, if it wasn't down...

i don't know if it does. i actually use to be friends with her on facebook a long time ago. i forgot her name though and i deleted my old facebook years ago. i tried looking up her name "screaming mustard' but i couldn't find her anywhere. not sure what she's doing now. the only mod i had from her was the harley quinn outfit.

I remember asking her if she could post it for download because i wanted to use it for a scary movie i was making for youtube and that's when she published it she said that she was glad i reminded her too.

I could post a mediafire link to it here if people here wouldn't mind if anyone else wants it. she'd probably appreciate that or not mind at all but im not sure.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prime
i don't know if it does. i actually use to be friends with her on facebook a long time ago. i forgot her name though and i deleted my old facebook years ago. i tried looking up her name "screaming mustard' but i couldn't find her anywhere. not sure what she's doing now. the only mod i had from her was the harley quinn outfit.

I remember asking her if she could post it for download because i wanted to use it for a scary movie i was making for youtube and that's when she published it she said that she was glad i reminded her too.

I could post a mediafire link to it here if people here wouldn't mind if anyone else wants it. she'd probably appreciate that or not mind at all but im not sure.

Please do. That would be cool.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seand102
Please do. That would be cool.

ok sure I'm sure she wouldn't mind. But here it is
sorry it took me so long to reply to this:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  HarleyQuinnByScreamingMustard.rar (6.21 MB, 69 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prime
ok sure I'm sure she wouldn't mind. But here it is
sorry it took me so long to reply to this:

I just found this now. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Also, no need to apologize, ModTheSims doesn't give notifications I think. I was looking for this for a long time. Does ScreamingMustard have other stuff too by any chance?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 10:15 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 11th Jan 2020 at 10:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Seand102
... ModTheSims doesn't give notifications I think.

I haven't used this in awhile, but you can subscribe to threads and I think that might notify you via email. If not, you can at least check your subscribed threads with the Control Panel (see last paragraph) when you log in and see if anybody's posted anything new.

Click on your profile image in the upper right corner. At the top of each page within a thread, there should be a big green button that says "Subscribe". If you're already subscribed to a thread, I think the button changes to "Unsubscribe"

If you want to manage or delete subscribed threads, click your profile image in the upper right corner and choose "User Control Panel" from the drop down menu. The "Subscriptions" section lets you see all the threads you're currently subscribed to. You can see the latest posts, unsubscribe, etc. from here.