Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:12 PM Last edited by TotallySimsCrazy : 29th Apr 2017 at 9:28 PM.
Default The Building of Granite Bay
Granite Bay is a hood which I started a few weeks ago but have just started to get to grips with. I'm planning to fill the entire neighbourhood and make it one good town. For now, though, it's the beginning and we have four families who have decided to take it upon themselves to make Granite Bay into a nice area to live. (I built Granite Bay's actual terrain myself!)

Granite Bay in its current state:

Currently, the only occupied place is the mountain woods.

and that's it for now! Hopefully able to be getting updates out for them soon. I will be playing in rotation of 7 sim days. Once 7 days have passed, I will go on to the next family and play them.

Current Order goes as follows:

- Kent
- Leach
- Bartlett
- G+D
Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:35 PM
I LOVE the terrain. I would like to use something like that for my coastal Georgia town I want to start. Are you planning to share? (whine, whine, weedle, whine)

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Link Ninja
#3 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 4:59 PM
Leah is gorgeous! I like your backstories and little island in your hood terrain

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 5:38 PM
I like your back ground stories as well, and nice pictures of your Sims and nice Neighborhood picture.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 7:00 PM
Thanks for the wonderful comments, everyone! I would love to share it if you're interested. I'll get on it, tonight!

Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2017 at 12:17 PM
Default A Week with The Kents
So I decided to start on the Kents.

First off I moved them into 2-4 Rocky Road (Home Sweet Home-No.1)...
and did some decorating!

Due to having Jenna quite young, after 2 days it's her birthday and time to become a teenager! Her aspiration level was platinum so she grew up well.

and after a little makeover, she looked better than I expected for a child made with "create a child" in CAS

After two long days of suffering and trying to get his skills up (I have a mod for no friends needed for careers since it doesn't make much sense and annoys me) Max finally got a promotion. Not just one, but two!

and so did Julia at the same!
She was so excited she got her arm stuck in the mailbox

So afterward my Sims decided to 'celebrate' and I found Julia hurling into the toilet. Well, we know what that means don't we? (I also have a mod for 7-day pregnancy which I edited from Honeywell's 5-day pregnancy mod)

I suspect that they're going to need another house. That means they need to save up and buy one (If anyone has any recommendations for a 3+ bedroomed house I'd be ever so grateful!) and because of that, Jenna's got a job and is trying to advance before she goes to college in a few Sim weeks

Not much has really happened in the first week except for settling in and loads of promotions but I suspect that once Julia starts advancing into her pregnancy, there's going to be a lot going on!

Now 7 days are over and we're on 8am Monday again, it's time to change to the Leaches! Keep tuned.

Simblr
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 2:23 AM
Your hood is really neat, and I love the backstories of the families settling in.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 9:21 AM
You take good pictures TotallySimsCrazy and it looks like yoour Sims are doing well so far.

Looking forward to the Leeches.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.