Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:52 AM
Default Drawings/Art
We had a similar thread like this before, but I dont know what happened to it, it must've been archived or something. ANYWAY, post any drawings, art, projects, (and what you plan to do with it), paintings that you've done that you'd like to share your talents!!! I'm so sorry if this already exists, because i haven't seen one and I've searched.

I'm workin' on this as my project:

not much, but I hope it'll turn into something, I've just been playing around with it in all of my paint programs and photoshop, so if I ever finish, I will definately post it!

-Charmy
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:27 AM
Oh, it's lovely <3

I never was much of an artist, only a step above stick figures.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:36 AM
These are just some of my doodle thingies. I found the guy in a search (well, something close to him) and drew him myself.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:11 AM
Charmy: That's a very good structure of an eye you have there, I would love to see the final product.

inhalingrainbow: is that supposed to be Alice's dress from Alice in Wonderland? Very cute.

Here I have a painting I just started in Photoshop so as you can see it's not done. I used Enayla's (Enayla from MTS2) tutorials to help me out http://www.furiae.com/index.php?view=gallery. I strongly recommend these tutorials for anyone who is interested in painting in Photoshop.

Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:17 AM
Very nice painting Denise. I drew the dress with Alice's dress in mind. I like Japanese lolita fashion a lot, so I draw dresses like that when I doodle.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:25 AM
thanks rainbow. seriously I'm not much of an expert at drawing dresses I'm more adept at drawing armor inspired by Dungeons&Dragons games and shoujo anime. Maybe I'll post one of my drawings of that theme later
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:28 AM
Some of my favorite/more recent pieces:

Finished this one last night. Ethan and his ex-wife playing twister.

I love pinups... I love sexy men... it was only natural I would combine the two at some point... (I'm just too lazy to color them)

Carnevale di Venezia; Acrylic on Canvas

My first Acrylic painting, Hidden.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:35 AM
I love them SSChan. They are all beautiful. Denise, I'd like to see some of your armor and anime drawings. :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:02 AM
Here's one of my drawings. It's not my best because it's pretty old ( a few months at least) but I can't find my latest work right now. Must keep searching.

SSChan: Wow! That's some great stuff. I especially like Carnevale di Venezia, it kind of make me feel uneasy looking at it but that's a good thing. After all the more emotion a piece of work provokes the better the quality, in my opinion of course. ^_^

Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:29 AM
Here's a few of mine
[pictures are deleted because I don't want people who think its ok to abuse someone for being nice to them to see my artwork incase they find more of my art online and go and abuse me there because they see me being nice to people and go and yell at me and tell me I am antisocial for being nice and should leave the net unless I can assume everyone is bad and be horrible to everyone]
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:39 AM
Hold the phone... is that baby a sculpture or a painting? Either way it looks so incredibly real. Very cool Kathelyne. ^_^
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:45 PM
Kathelyne, that reborn is adorable! You got to show us some pictures when you're done with him...

And the rest of have done some amazing work!
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:14 PM
Thank you for all of the compliments!!!!! *wells up*

inhalingrainbow-beautiful! I love it!!!!!!

denise_316-that is truly stunning! Bravo!

Kathelyne-I love horses, that's amazing!! As well as all of your pictures are equally awesome!

SSChan-omg, I love the twister one! That's awesome, I love the last pic especially too.
#14 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:36 PM
An artwork post! Just my type of thing.
Mmkay... here is all the works of art I've on this computer... I got a bunch more on my old one, maybe I'll post them later.

Please, keep in mind I am a surrealist, so some of my drawings seem frightening.

What Goes on in the Box
Done in india ink, and pen

War
Done in graphite

Clowning Around
Done in India ink, pen, and charcoal

This is my Sewage Clown. I have a tattoo of this on my right arm... this is a doodle, just done in pen.

Good and Evil
Done in pen

Eyeballs
done in india ink and pen

Evening Snack
Done in charcoal and graphite

Like a Snowglobe, but Broken
Done in pen

Tissue Paper
done in acrylic 2 years ago, and I still love it.
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM
awesome!!! I love it!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:13 PM
Katheleyne baby looks awesome
Everyone youre so creative i'll put my drawing but i have to take their picture
#17 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:00 PM
i love this thread awesome work guys, i just hope i have the time to scan my insignificant
doodles and post it here too. nice idea charmy ^.^
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:32 PM
Thank you!!! I thought it would be really fun and cool to see everyone's beautiful talents, because I know EVERYONE (yes, everyone) has an amazing talent, and we wanna see!!

foreveracheesecake-That's verrry cool! I love it! I can't draw big things, they always come out as something that wasn't intentional, so i stick to small things like eyes, until i can practice more. <_< lol.
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:09 PM
Heres some of my art:

thats all for now.....
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:30 PM
very cool! You've got a great talent!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmy
very cool! You've got a great talent!!!!

thank you.... i love my art.....
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:43 PM
I think the best part about drawing is there's no limitations to what you can do, the possibilities are endless!!!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:46 PM
Thanks, Y'all!

Oooo, Kathelyne! I adore your paintings, especially the horse head. Wow.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
#24 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:35 AM
This is the base I do with my portrait related drawings.. It looks messy at first but that's why we have layers.. Will probably be done by Thanksgiving.. =.='

Names Katrina... Explains the K
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:43 AM
verrry cool! I can't wait to see the rest! Please post the finished product when you're done! *huggles*
Locked thread
Page 1 of 19