Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 9:38 AM
Default Help Me Please!
I really need help with body shop expiriance!

I made several great skins, And I'm planing to open a site, but Im not shure in one thing....

1. I made a skin in bodyshop...I extract files, made skin and then load it...
It's fine, it show's upin my game...
2. But... when I want to put skin file in zip or rar, where do I find it?
Is it from "saved sim"? or from "projects"?
3. If files are in "saved sim", how to know if it's right? (there are too many files)
I know that there's name (that I gave to skin), but there is a number in front, what does it means?

I know that there are too many questions , but really help me soon as possibel!!!
Thank you
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 12:49 PM Last edited by jms : 9th Aug 2005 at 2:58 PM.
when i made my cloths with body shop they was in projects but im not 100% sure when i imported the cloths back into my game they went streight to saved sims. i then right clicked the file and sent it to zip and then i just imported the cloths into the website.
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 1:51 PM
I was compressing my projects files for a while there because it was easier for me, but when I found out that it was really hard for everyone else (sorry, folks) I went back and compressed the saved sims files. Don't worry about the number in front, just search for the name you gave your skins and compress it. You can do a search there just like in any other folder.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:26 PM
Default Check Out....
Can you chek my skin...
I mean is it working...
try to put it first to downloads, and if it's not working then to saved sims....please......
Attached files:
File Type: rar  cocktailsimfashion-best blue.rar (463.4 KB, 12 downloads) - View custom content