Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 4:30 AM
Default Alpheratz
As I promised, here is a thread on my own hood. Alpheratz:
Alpheratz is a work in progress, but the idea is that there are roughly four "dynasties", and then there are people with no affiliation with the dynasties. The first dynasty is he Cygnus Dynasty, and consists of the grandfather (patriarch) his son, his daughter, and his four grandchildren (three of whom are triplets) The eldest, a female, is the heir to both the Cygnus land/wealth, and the warlock powers her father (being the eldest) also had. Her aunt (mother of the triplets) however does not like this, and may have a plan up her sleeve to acquire the Cygnus wealth for one of her triplets, and subsequently herself....
Sims (So far):
Antares Gaiuzar Cygnus: A mad (warlock) scientist, and father of Sadalsuud Cygnus, Antares wishes to incorporate his meticulous detail oriented side, with his magical side. Unfortunately, this causes a deep inner turmoil, that seems impossible to mitigate. He isn't necessarily kind-hearted, and is most concerned with more practical matters, but he found himself attracted too...
Altair Cygnus: An enigmatic artist, with an eye for beauty. She is headstrong and outgoing and probably married Antares G. for his money. She did still like his introverted demeanor. In fact, they had the now teenaged...
Sadalsuud Alcyone Cygnus: She, as the eldest grandchild was tasked with acquiring an education appropriate of an heir and a witch. She's pretty tired of all the stress her parents put on her to be perfect-and wishes she could run away for a change. Especially with her peculiar grandfather...
Antares Regulus Cygnus: Who expects her to also be perfect. He is quite manipulative, and somewhat selfish when it came to his family. He expected that the heir be both the eldest child and a warlock. No exceptions. However, he might prefer a boy, there was nothing he could do!
Asterope Taygeta Cygnus: Asterope always wanted the best for her children (and herself). She married decent man in hopes of impressing her father, and she even had triplets! It most certainly wasn't fair that the eldest Cygnus brat got everything... Maybe she could change that, especially since she didn't like her old brother, or his wannabe wife!
The Triplets: Fairly troublesome kids who aren't all that concerned with family matters.
The dynasty is representative of "air" and ironically "peace", despite the inner turmoil .
Any ideas for a new dynasty? I still have 3 elements to go.
Pictures: Tan skinned man w/ black hair is Antares G., Dark skinned girl is his daughter, Tanned skinned lady is his sister, Lighter skinned man is her husband. No pics of grandfather or triplets yet! There are also pics of the hood, although the water is still "blocky" !
Thanks for reading, and I'll keep you guys posted!
Screenshots
Attached Images

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 1:49 PM
What beautiful sims! And I love the names, they are all names of stars or constellations. :lovestruc

If you do a fire dynasty you could use the name Betelgeuse, as that's one of the reddest stars I can think of.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 2:39 PM
Thank you!! And I will use the last name of Betelgeuse The fire dynasty will be Ruthless, and as far away from water as they can be. They will fight the water dynasty, who will hate the air dynasty! XD

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Link Ninja
#4 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 3:50 PM
Your hood sounds so unique and interesting. I always love a good family drama, especially themed. So yours are element themed then? The Air Dynasty could be a matriarch type family with the family head named Cassiopeia with an heir named Andromeda.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Your hood sounds so unique and interesting. I always love a good family drama, especially themed. So yours are element themed then? The Air Dynasty could be a matriarch type family with the family head named Cassiopeia with an heir named Andromeda.

Thank you and great idea! In the Cygnus family, the matriarch (Antares R.'s wife died) so the heir was naturally the eldest (granddaughter) Sadalsuud, although her aunt might take action. Also, the man her aunt married MAY be a goldigger... who knows?

Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Thank you!! And I will use the last name of Betelgeuse The fire dynasty will be Ruthless, and as far away from water as they can be. They will fight the water dynasty, who will hate the air dynasty! XD

Your set up sounds quite interesting. I never thought about having rival families myself and I think it gives you a good focus since you have that in your 'hood.

I have enjoyed reading about your beginnings and it looks good too. Definitely looking forward to more.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Your set up sounds quite interesting. I never thought about having rival families myself and I think it gives you a good focus since you have that in your 'hood.

I have enjoyed reading about your beginnings and it looks good too. Definitely looking forward to more.

Thank you! I am currently working on the next dynasty; ).

Check it out ;)
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:44 PM
//This hood has a really unique theme, you are very imaginative! ^o^
I wish I could create this sort of stories, it's like reading a novel.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:54 PM
Wow thanks! I have already begin the end dynasty . In my opinion, it's more interesting! Thanks for responding!

Check it out ;)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 9:33 PM
I don't play magic so much in my game, but your idea of playing is very good, I love the concepts of the dynasties, hope you can tell us more about those families and your adventures in the hood. Maybe that can give me good ideas to play magic in my city.
#11 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 11:52 PM
Antares is such a cutie, for some reason he reminds me of Link from Zelda.