Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 11:22 AM
Default Dr Pepper codes in Australia
I noticed people were selling the Dr Pepper codes on ebay and was wondering if any Aussies, NZers or other non-Americans had tried using the the codes. Did it work? There is some very cool stuff there - Through the Looking Glass items and some cool cars etc.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 4:00 PM
You can use the codes as long as you enter a US zip code. You can find them with Google
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Dr Pepper codes? I've never heard of it.

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

Click on the Sims 3 image to see all the TS3 Dr. Pepper items. You have to scroll past a bunch of wallpapers to see all of them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 10:27 AM
As an Australian who does not like soft drinks, I just got the items from MATY. I'm not rotting my teeth for the sake of some items xP
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 11:36 AM
Well, like the OP mentioned, you can buy the codes on ebay. I bought 20 for 10.99 usd, and they were all e-mailed to me. I did have a problem with two of the codes but I e-mailed the seller and she fixed it for me. For anyone that does buy the codes on ebay, you can only enter 10 codes into the Dr. Pepper site in a single day. You might want to consider that before you buy more than 10 in a day.