Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 2:46 PM
Default Five businesses each??
A quick question, I have a soon to be husband and wife that both have the own 5 businesses LTW. Will they need to own 5 each or will 5 between them suffice. I'm guessing whoever buys the deed is the owner but family members seem to have free reign and can open and close the business so I'm not sure.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:03 PM
I am assuming that you are referring to a lifetime want. If so, and seeing that there can only be one owner of a business, I would say that there would need to be ten businesses involved.

However, on further thought, I am not sure but you may be able to have the guy establish a business, sell it to the wife and so get credit towards both of their lifetime wants.

Just call me Bigirish, okay?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:58 AM
The legal cheat is to raise a business to level 10, then use the Manipulate business perk to lower the business to level 9, raise it again, and repeat until the LTW is satisfied.

I don't think selling a level 10 to another Sim will go towards satisfying their LTW.