Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:56 AM
I have 2 questions
1.How can I make shose for the sims?
2.I made pents in the bodyshop.
How can I add my pents to here?

Thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:03 AM
1) In Body Shop, you can change the colour and texture of shoes but you cannot change the shape - you can't take a flat shoe and make it a high heel. You can generally take bare feet and put sandals or socks or very simple sneakers on them by changing the texture and alpha bmps. Shoes are... pretty darn hard to make, as it's a very small area of texture with a difficult seam to match. Try experimenting with just putting different rectangles or dots of black or white on the alpha around the foot area to see what happens, save, and reload your project in Body Shop to see what changed. Shoes are pretty challenging, but if you're willing to just play around for a while with them, you may find you stumble upon an interesting effect, and you'll probably understand a lot more of what's going on in the shoe area.

2) If you mean you would like to upload your creation, see the Creator Guidelines: you can find it on the Site Map linked at the top of the page. The Creator Guidelines will tell you what we require on uploads and our standards and all that. You would need to zip and upload the file from your SavedSims folder created when you did Import to Game in Body Shop. It'll start with a random string of numbers and letters, and contain your project name.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:16 PM
Thank you very much!!!