Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 9:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Antique camera photo suddenly too dark (quick reply appreciated)
I forced an error on a photo taken with the antique camera because it didn't hide when walls were down (I've downloaded a mod for that), but then suddenly it became darker than the other photos. I couldn't fix it no matter what I did. I moved it up and down the wall, and I could only make it even darker by doing that. I took it inside the catalog, out again, put it on the table, then on the wall, forced error again, used snapobjects (because maybe the game thought the photo was outside for some reason), let time pass between everything, or don't let time pass between. Nothing works.

I can't take the picture again so I'm going to have to quit without saving if no one can help me soon. I should have saved before I did that, but little did I know it was going to do that. I had previously placed the photo on the same wall as another photo with move objects. Maybe that's the cause? Still think it should fix itself when you do all the things I did. :@ Clearly a blunder on the game developers' part, among so many other things. Oh, and also photos become darker when I bring them down a wall, it has always been that way, and I can live with that. But I can not live with having the photos on the same "level" in different lights. Looks awful.

Before-picture: