Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1033
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1691 times.
Search this Thread
Old 9th Oct 2017, 8:38 PM DefaultCan't find meshes for Generations Imaginary Friend cookies #1
sweetdevil
Original Poster

Top Secret Researcher

15 Achievements

Hi all! I'm trying to clone the Imaginary Friend cookies and make them edible as dry food (like in World Adventures), but I can't find any meshes for them!
All I can find is these: _IMG, _RIG, FTPT and LITE.
And these are the cookies: foodEatCookieRainbow (sometimes appears as foodEatCookieRainbo), foodEatCupcake, foodEatCookieSpaceship (or foodEatCookieSpaces), foodEatDonut

Anyone have any idea where those meshes might be hiding, or how it would be possible to clone/obtain those resources?

Edit: oh, and I guess OBJD too, to edit categories and such. And OBJK, to edit scripts

I also have a Simblr: sweetdevil-sims, where I post downloads!
If you have concerns about my stuff, please PM me! I see PMs much faster than thread comments :)
pocci/gardenbreeze CC reupload
Last edited by sweetdevil : 9th Oct 2017 at 8:50 PM.
Old 12th Oct 2017, 9:41 PM #2
Lyralei
MakeNeedsStaticOn

8 Achievements

Knowing EA, they probably reused existing meshes. I looked pretty much everywhere although to be really honest I've never seen those cookies in-game before! But it might be worth checking out whether they have any shared links which... you need the OBJD for or the VXPY which I can't seem to find either! I guess I should go in game and see if they actually share a mesh rather than have their own

Section jump: