Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:14 PM
Hogwarts Clothing
Hello there fellow Simmers! I am planning to make a mod (inspired by The Sims 3: Supernatural) of CAS Part Clothing. It will be of he four Hogwarts houses (from the famous Harry Potter series). Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

As by now, I am still in the progress of creating it, but if anyone would like to help out with it or provide some tips, be my guest.

This thread must stay as I am to post the mod on here shortly...
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 11:03 AM Last edited by whiterider : 5th Dec 2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 4022912, 4022911, 4022910, 4022909, 4022908
Can anyone help me with regards to posting a mod. I have made my first mod and want to know how to post it.

I'd be really grateful

So please help me

Otherwise...

I'd be really gutted
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 11:48 AM
It's a forum, not a chat room. If you realise that you have forgotten to say something, use the Edit button on your original post. If you decide to intentionally split one simple sentence over five different posts because doing so is cool, decide otherwise.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:09 PM
To submit a mod, click on Create in the menu bar across the top (same way you got to this forum), then "Upload Items". The upload wizard will walk you through the process. Your mod will go on the moderation queue and in a few days it'll either be approved or you may be asked to make changes.