Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 2146
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 29 (Who?), Viewed: 5037 times.
Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2019, 4:23 AM #26
G-Mon
Field Researcher

Well, I've had Sonic Mania 100%'d since early March (and have cleared it at least seven times now), but am kinda between games at the moment. Still doing Spelunky dailies and having fun with Mania's Mean Bean Machine minigame. Maybe some Tropico 4 is in order.... (EDIT: Turns out that no, it wasn't Tropico 4 up next. Instead, it's Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete Edition and Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition.)

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!

Quote:
"We've reached overbounce!"

-- Roahm Mythril, "Mega Man 11 Blind Run - Pt 6 - Galaxy Bounce"
Last edited by G-Mon : 4th Jun 2019 at 3:15 AM. Reason: Had a realization.
Old 2nd Jun 2019, 5:57 AM #27
JDacapo
Alchemist

FreeCol. I love playing as the French and just building up my colonies and stuff. Also like the Master of Orion series. Other favourites of mine were Sim Ant, Sim City, and Jill of the Jungle.
Old 2nd Jun 2019, 12:04 PM #28
HarVee
Alchemist

5 Achievements

Still playing Morrowind. I feel like I can genuinely get lost in that blocky world. So many cool things not in newer games.

Speedy boots ftw.

"Towards the end of any culture, you have the second or third generation that steps into the culture, which is so far from the origination, it's the impression of what's real, but it's not the full definition of what's real. It's just cheesy." - Lyle Owerko
Old 16th Jun 2019, 12:49 AM #29
VerDeTerre
Mad Poster

I've discovered Stardew Valley, which has been around for a while. It's intensely absorbing in the beginning and I tend to play until I get the green house (almost always before winter of the first year) and my character has married Elliot. I also enjoy the multi-player mode.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Old Today, 2:38 AM #30
HarVee
Alchemist

5 Achievements

Nothing. Gaming Desktop PC died or the CMOS is fried. Meh. Got nothing but a crappy lappy now.

"Towards the end of any culture, you have the second or third generation that steps into the culture, which is so far from the origination, it's the impression of what's real, but it's not the full definition of what's real. It's just cheesy." - Lyle Owerko

Section jump: