Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 2146
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 435 (Who?), Viewed: 42347 times.
Search this Thread
Old 5th Jun 2019, 3:20 AM #426
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Just the usual. Erik came back and apologized after he was a callous brute. I let him know that I missed him very much. We cuddled and kissed in the fading glow of the twilight hours. I said to him "Quick question, mi amor. I am going to color my hair something different after l bleach it. Since you are spending time together with me, what should I do with my hair?" He said "Maybe cherry red. You'd look cute as a cherry red beauty, chica."

6/5/2019
I was alone that night. I got a call from an old crush, an older man who was about 23 years older. He was my teacher in the art of vocal manipulation. I pressed answer and I nervously asked "Hello, who is it?" and he answered "Kymchee, it's me, Scott. You still are shy. I bet you're blushing on the other end. I taught you all I could and yet, never did I find a way to get you to not blush."

I asked "To what are you calling me tonight? It's unlike you to check on someone like myself." He said "Been alone. I went through a lot with my recent divorce." I said "I recently received electric implants, so you're talking to a cyborg so I had a lot going for me."

He said "I've been meaning to ask you about that weird double cheek kiss you gave me upon your graduation from my class. What's that about?" I said "I have French-German ancestry and that's one of the many formalities I offer as someone who has an ancestry that covers most of Europe."

He said "What countries did your family come from?" So I proceeded "My paternal grandmother is Scottish and Irish so five of my aunts and uncles have red hair. My paternal grandfather is French and German and held many jobs. My maternal grandfather was Greek and Portuguese so olive skin is likely, but it showed up in my aunt Fran and my cousin Kevin and my maternal grandmother was Polish and Hungarian, so she was austere, nasty and otherwise one of the most unpleasant people to be in her presence."

He was speechless, then spoke us "You really covered almost all but Central Europe." I said "I was thinking, once my life is put back together for the foreseeable future, I might take those DNA tests so I can see if there is more to my story. I need to confess: my maternal grandfather was a philanderer and father's parents had absentee fathers."

He said "Actually, I would love to see the results. I was born in Australia and was moved to Canada when I was in my teens. I hope to see more than British on my results." I said "It's been really sweet to think of me. You and I talking, it's nice to have a little conversation and reconnect." He said "I hope you sleep well. I'm currently in Toronto at a workshop for beginning voice acting." I said "Too bad I don't have a passport document. I could see you again, for old times sake." He said "Love you just the same. Stay sweet like when we worked together." I said "I will"

We hung up and I remembered I did quite a bit for my teacher during our educational course. I made him meals, bought him whatever drinks he wanted and ran errands for him, all the while I had smiles on my face. Then I realized he inspired to put my energy into everything I try. He was handsome, he had an eclectic charm and he was pleasing to the senses when he rewarded with some way of compensation, like do the same things for me. Then I realized I had heart ache for the men I also loved. Then I heard a knock.

I carefully walked downstairs and answered the door. It was Erik. Erik came in and I brought him up to speed. He said "Sweetie, if there is anything I can do to help you, tell me." I said "Never let me go, Erik..." With slow rolling tears running down my face. He drew me closer and said "I will do everything I can to make sure you are all well."

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 6th Jun 2019 at 1:27 PM.
Old 9th Jun 2019, 7:20 PM #427
AmandaLove
Test Subject

I have the best weird dreams!!!!
One time I dreamt that I was a professional goat chaser, and I trained the goats when I caught them to do extreme stunts like backflips and ride a skateboard!
Old 10th Jun 2019, 8:20 AM #428
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Had a dream where I got up and had a relaxing shower in one with multiple jets.

I got wrapped up in towels and a robe and relaxed in the trapped air's steam.

I got changed and cuddled up with a plush Pikachu and as I drifted, I heard a familiar voice say "Chica, wake up..." I started to wake up, I got to see Erik and he asked "How was your shower? I got it installed for you."

He said "I bet those aches are all better thanks to that hydrotherapy. How about we take our meds and grab some breakfast?"

I woke at midnight. I'm having trouble sleeping.

Old 10th Jun 2019, 2:08 PM #429
Emmett Brown
Scholar

I had a nightmare about a shootout with the Libyans again. They had body armor this time.
I just realized... Biff did other things when he got hold of the Delorean.

Sims are better than us.
Old 10th Jun 2019, 4:13 PM #430
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
I had a nightmare about a shootout with the Libyans again. They had body armor this time.
I just realized... Biff did other things when he got hold of the Delorean.

You see, this is why I am more "make love, not war" in my dreams.

Any regime outfitted with body armored gunmen is never good news. Also, be careful who you hand the car keys off to. It may not come back in one piece.

Old 13th Jun 2019, 5:54 AM #431
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Sometimes, it's just another daydream where I'm being treated to a picnic out on the deck. Erik carefully feeds me..."Okay, cutie...say 'ah' for me." I open and boom! I ate all the Japanese food he bought at the sushi counter. "How is it? Does it meet your requirements" he asks and I say "That...was...delicious!" and I fall into his arms. He helps me inside, shuts off the lights in my room, I change into my jammies of an oversized, somewhat stained tee with my striped undies and he helps me into bed, draws the blackout curtains shut and lets me sleep.

Weird thing about this morning was I dreamt I stole a free-standing gumball machine. Definitely need to see someone about this.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Jun 2019 at 5:47 PM.
Old 16th Jun 2019, 3:57 PM #432
Graveyard Snowflake
Scholar

A few days ago I dreamed that I was wandering around some floating theme park by myself. It was a pretty massive park, too.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Old 16th Jun 2019, 10:25 PM #433
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Dreamt my family installed a deeper tub and the water covered my chest. My father said my beau, Erik was responsible for it after he heard me complain from behind the door "I look like an English Bulldog puppy when I'm naked. Don't come in! I need my robe!" (Not really happy with my self-esteem and self-image. Bad enough some people said, and it was more than one who said I had chubby fingers.)

Essentially, I had an odd feeling of ecstacy and self-humiliation. It permeated through the dream. For every gift my stable of men got me, I would be happy for a little bit, only to be slammed with a flashback associated with the reason for the gift and it was awful.

Like Adam Savage made cosplay weaponry from Sailor Moon on par with the Proplica series from Bandai. He remembered that I couldn't afford the real ones, so he made me the entire shebang, including the music box from Season 1, which appears in episode 26 and is destroyed along with the Moon Stick in episode 46 after the final battle against The Dark Kingdom and in following, the reincarnation reset of the girls and Mamoru.

Adam's gesture only made it feel like I'm on the cover of a magazine involving poverty and co-dependent charity. Didn't care for that.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 17th Jun 2019 at 5:48 AM.
Old Yesterday, 8:03 AM #434
RicoSuavecito
Field Researcher

4 Achievements

So I had this dream where I was driving somewhere following my wife and then I parked the car and found a van full of stuffed Pikachus. After that I was suddenly in my wife's car driving it and then we arrived at this weird warehouse and then it became a family party of living and dead relatives at a relatives home I had never been to before. So I was talking to my cousin when my iPhone rung Toxic, (I don't even have that ringtone I have Con Calma) and when I went to look at it, the phone had a moving screen of Britney Spears saying she was calling. So I answered it and she was inviting me somewhere and I got put on hold and after a while it went dead. So I went to the kitchen of that house and from the door from the outside of the house leading to the kitchen, in walk 3 celebrities from a show I like. My favorite comes to me and asks for salad and air conditioner. I'm like "We don't got that here homie. My bad dude." So then he turns me around AND FRIKN DRY HUMPS ME. wtf? This still makes no sense whatsoever.

- Sent from my iHell
Old Today, 7:24 PM #435
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
So I had this dream where I was driving somewhere following my wife and then I parked the car and found a van full of stuffed Pikachus. After that I was suddenly in my wife's car driving it and then we arrived at this weird warehouse and then it became a family party of living and dead relatives at a relatives home I had never been to before. So I was talking to my cousin when my iPhone rung Toxic, (I don't even have that ringtone I have Con Calma) and when I went to look at it, the phone had a moving screen of Britney Spears saying she was calling. So I answered it and she was inviting me somewhere and I got put on hold and after a while it went dead. So I went to the kitchen of that house and from the door from the outside of the house leading to the kitchen, in walk 3 celebrities from a show I like. My favorite comes to me and asks for salad and air conditioner. I'm like "We don't got that here homie. My bad dude." So then he turns me around AND FRIKN DRY HUMPS ME. wtf? This still makes no sense whatsoever.

Let me be honest: at least it wasn't a face-hugging alien from one of those space colony disaster games.

I've been gaining back the ability to dream with the fact my manic episodes are winding down.

I was showering in my bathroom and after I was done with my shower, I grabbed one of the old beach towels and it wrapped around my body twice. I went to the scale and saw I was 130lbs. I put on my robe and just sort of zoned out in the steam trapped in.

As I started getting dressed, I noticed my skin was taut, but covered in stretch marks. My entire wardrobe has some replacements. I had underwear and swimwear that was off the rack. I was able to fit into crop tops and Daisy Dukes (Dukes of Hazzard reference, hot pants style cut off jeans for those of you outside of Syndicated Inc.'s catalog of show constantly reran) and I had long gloves and thigh high stockings that didn't bunch up at the elbows and knees.

The only things that were left behind were the oversized t-shirts for sleeping in. Even my lucky black shirt with white text: "I live in my own little world...but it's okay, they know me here.", Clawmarks and all.

I woke up and, because this is a commonly recurring dream, I was like "WHY WON'T IT STOP!?"

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 7:51 PM.
Old Today, 8:49 PM #436
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

I had a really nice cowboy hat. It blew away in the breeze...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge

Section jump: