Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1300
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 351 (Who?), Viewed: 27574 times.
Search this Thread
Old 24th Mar 2019, 10:14 PM #351
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Found myself talking to a human version of Grumpy Bear from Care Bears. He was leaning against one side of the cherry tree and I on the other. When he spoke, he sounded like the English dub's Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing. It took a lot of conversing about the fate of the world against the Evil 11, a group made of 11 entities, where one entity could be made of one or more monsters. His biggest concern is that Dark Heart, one of their most evil villains, had been revived after laying dormant in a young boy they "purified" (evil, unfortunately is just an inevitability) 33 years ago. I then vowed to build an army with the figments of my dreams that descend from my muse. He then said "Good luck. We've got a lucky guy in our ranks, but all the luck we can scrape together is better." I ran back to the house and looked at the list of various ensemble cast of characters.

I was woken up by the fact it was Sunday morning and it was yet another refill of my pill boxes.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old 24th Mar 2019, 10:37 PM #352
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Instructor

yesterday i had a sweet dream, my friends and i spended the time at school ALONE without any teachers there
then peter pan came along, i don't know what we did but we all could fly

then peter pan was hiding by the tree because the pirates were coming or something

but today i had less sweet dreams, it turned into a nightmare

i was at a hotel and spended the time with my old private quidance, we were about to swim or something
but after we did that we were eating, and it was all inclusive, you could pick ALL the foods you got, i wanted to choose one of the dessert
but then in that meanwhile i became angry and destroyed everything, a few people told me to leave, i said no and told them that i wanna throw something away or something,
i was put into a room were you could let all your emotions out and where you could destroy everything when it comes to plates

i'm not like that in real life, sure i used to hurt myself and used to hit people by destroying their hairs and hurt them and i still let my anger out on other people but i don't destroy stuff in any way
so i knew like right away it was all just a dream, besides when i'm angry and i'm in my room i slap with a pillow, pillow isn't hard and doesn't have any emotions

Section jump: