Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 4547
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 376 (Who?), Viewed: 32990 times.
Search this Thread
Old 17th Apr 2019, 12:18 PM #376
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

I had a dream where I was talking to my brother, but for some reason it was through Pictochat (that weird little live-chat function the older DS's had).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM #377
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Dreams lately have been chaos.

In the downtown area of Friedle, Twilight Island (Who the hell is naming these cities when only a fraction of the citizens speak English?) I had to walk to a new restaurant from Mowry Station with my children and as we were sitting at the table, eating their favorite dishes, one of the manhole covers was forced up by a ungodly torrential flush of water. I had to grab the kids and find the tallest building in Friedle. I saw this happened once. The waters beneath the sewers were rising, and the emergency sirens and P.A. said in the numerous languages "Flood in progress. Evacuate to higher ground. Rail systems are out of service. Repeat: Flood in progress. Evacuate to higher ground. Rail systems are out of service."

At the top of the roof, I saw a water wraith like the one I saw when I was 12. It was Perfect Chaos but he was black like the dense sludge stirred up from the seabed. I had inherited tags from the priest at the Shinto shrine upon my children's 5th birthday. They began to glow. Grant found us and said "Do you know anything about this monster?" I took out an amethyst amulet and his was jade. It was strange for a family of a husband and wife and their 13 multiples children focusing the energy of their heart and life force into something delicious but deadly to the water wraith, polluted by industrial seepage over the years. The wraith dissolved into nothingness and I was able to go home to my home in the capital of Schooley-McCorkle.

As weird as it was, a family outing would be great. Just not that much chaos. Too much for my liking.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Section jump: