Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 8:37 PM
Default Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas!!!
I'm just wanting to wish all my fellow Christmas celebrators a happy holiday season and everyone else that celebrates a different holiday this time of year, as well.
What's everyone up to this season?
I'll be going to my parents' home for Christmas Eve and then on Christmas Day I will celebrate with my children -- all 7 of them under one roof. Woot-Woot!!!
It should get really interesting around here in the next couple hours. We are expected to have a blizzard that will rival the Halloween one around ten years ago. Hmmmmmmm . . . . . I opened my front door and there was two feet of snow blocking my way that time. Won't driving to see our family be fun? Are you ready for the snow-filled excitement, too, bp? You live in my area -- I'm an hour out of the Twin Cities a few miles into Wisconny.

Well, joy and family fun, may you all have treasured memories when this week is done!!!!

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 6:38 PM
bah, humbug.
my treasured memories will be of when this week is done. *sighs, waits, crosses off another day from the calendar*

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Sim Princess in Pink
#3 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 6:49 PM
Merry Christmas! I had a bad start to the day, what with the meat ending up being under-cooked and my daughter playing up but it all ended ok .

Hope you all had a lovely day!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 10:03 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Yah that's about all . . .
Theorist
#5 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 1:27 AM
Merry Christmas! I LOVE Christmas time more than anything :lovestruc I'm not taking any of my decorations off before Jan 6th
Alchemist
#6 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:07 AM
...but...its...JANUARY.
christmas is in DECEMBER!
and what good is all that crap if its left up all the time? i dont even feel special when the actual christmas day rolls around any more, since it feels like its on all month anyway. ruins the novelty when people do that. :/

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 6:24 AM
Heh, I took my tree down at around 7pm Christmas Day. My way of saying "farewell" to Christmas for another year. :P

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.